About this group
Join the discussion on FIIB Admission 2021-23 and Get the details about the Admission Process, Fees, and placements and cut off.
FIIB, New Delhi
Established in 1995, FIIB is a premier management institute in India, offering excellent pedagogy, infrastructure and knowledge to student managers. The 2-year full-time PGDM and PGDM-Financial Management course offered by FIIB is approved by AICTE, AIU and the college holds NBA and AACSB membership certifications, making it globally relevant.
Course Name: PGDM (Post Graduate Diploma in Management)
Duration: 2 Years
Human Resource Management
Strategy and Entrepreneurship
Course Name: PGDM- Financial Management
Duration: 2 Years
- The candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum aggregate of 50% across all subjects.
- The candidates who are in the final year of their Bachelor’s course may also apply.
- Must have cleared CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT/ATMA with a minimum of 50%ile.
Qualifying Examinations considered: GMAT, CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT and ATMA
How to Apply?
The interested students must fill the application form available online on the official website.
They should submit the relevant documents and fix a date for a personal interview, speaking skill test and followed by written ability test.
The final list of selected candidates will be released and post that, the admission fee can be paid to take the admission.
Total Fee for PGDM Course: Rs. 8.75 Lakhs
- FIIB Scholarship Program is designed to choose highly meritorious students and includes a total of10 scholarships of up to 100% tuition fee valuefor the specially selected students admitted to the PGDM and PGDM-FM programmes. Many more partial tuition grants of 5-10% are also available for other deserving candidates, or those belonging to special categories, under the Tuition Assistance Programme (TAP).
- Scholarships worth Rs. 2, 20,000 per student will be awarded to deserving students on the basis of:
- Academic Performance in Class 10th, 12thand graduation.
- Score in qualifying examination
- Relevant Work Experience
Highest Package Offered: Rs. 17 Lakhs
Average Salary Offered: Rs. 6.46 Lakhs (of top 50 students)