[Official] ITM Business School - Navi Mumbai Admissions 2024-26: Fees, Placements, Courses, Cut-Off & More

May I know when will I get my refund.. I filled the required information and initiated on 16th April but still I haven't got the refund.. Inspire of so many trailing mails but have not got my refund.

They don't reply here they don't reply to your mails. During admissions they work proactively & they ask for money before admission but later on when you ask for refund they ignore your mails. Its almost 6 months but still they are not refunding the money. I'll recommend not to join this college. There are far better than this. Now the only option I have is a legal action against ITM & the person who reached out to me for admission.

HOW IS T.I.ME institute  VASHI, navi mumbai 

FOR CAT. ANYBODY CAN PLZ HELP REGARDING THIS. I WANT TO JOIN FOR CAT 2021 

Announcing iFirst Scholarship Test at ITM Business School. Admission open for Academic Year 2022-24.
Apply now - Online Application Form

For further query call on 7666011223

Don’t miss the opportunity to fullfill your career dream. Apply now -Online Application Form

You can fund your own MBA. Apply now - Online Application Form

Admissions open for i ITM Business School Application form is live now - Apply now - Online Application Form

Further details call on - 76660011223

ITM Business School - ITM Achiever’ Round - Apply now - forms.itm.edu

Business Chaupal 11.0. A day when Classroom Knowledge turned into real life market wisdom. A fun day to learn the Art of selling while having fun with your batch mates. Indeed a day to remember. A total of three teams participated in the offline sales and will continue to sell online for the next two months.

1 Like

Apply now for ITM Achievers Round - https://forms.itm.edu/

Its brings us great pleasure to inform you that ITM has successfully conducted Faculty Development Programme at Jaipur National University. Dr Lakshmi Mohan, Dr B V Jayanthi and Dr Rachna Nigam shared their visions and conceit regarding Self, Students and System f Teaching domain considering Technical Education with Industry needs. ITM has always made successful attempts to bring significant concerns using education as a platform vividly. Purse your Passion with one of the premier B Schools in India. Apply now - forms.itm.edu

Earn your scholarship - Apply now - forms.itm.edu

ITM Business School coming to your City - Apply now - forms.itm.edu

Choose from Industry Curated Best 10 Specializations. Get taught by Experienced Faculty. AICTE Approved, 100% Placement, Industry Experts Mentors, 650+ Recruiters. Apply Now - forms.itm.edu
https://www.itm.edu/Mails/PGDM/itmpgdmscholarshiptestapply/

Best Faculties and Modern Campus to let students learn from practical teaching methods. Full-Time Programme. Experienced and skilled Mentors. Industry Experts. Enroll Today! Highest Salary 22 LPA. AICTE Approved. 100% Placement.

How many people will convert in achievers round? I had given the interview today. Also, am i eligible to scholarship? How to apply for scholarship?

@Anu2682 ITM Achiever round result would be declared by 12th Jan 2022. Incase you are not selected in Achiever’s Round , not to worry you will be still eligible for iFirst Scholarship round of ITM Business School. for more details call on Priyanka - 7666011223

Apply for iFirst Scholarship -forms.itm.edu

ITM Retail Management students attended an onsite training at TATA Croma on January 4th, 2021, where they were briefed about the durable goods category, product placement, layout planning at electronics store , display of SKUs store management, operational activities, and billing system. An insightful training conducted by RMM department