ISRO Scientist/Engineer 2016 (Electronics)

i am excepting 125 marks,there is any chance.

Marks with roll no. uploaded on ISRO Website

ISRO RESULT DECLARED

how many students will be called for interview

• 1000-1200
  • 600-1000
  • 400-600

0 voters

getting 119 and rank 1259 is der any chance for selection?

can any one tell me code155 coresponds to which region

that is 155 in Roll number 

code 155 coresponds Delhi.....

ooh grt 586 candidates out of 1000 is frm Delhi....

that is abt 60% ......

If there is anyone frm this , pls do share hw did u prpare 

for d xam ......

so that next time v too can grab it ....

congrats....

All people are requested to mail ISRO to call maximum people more than 1500 .Tell them that many students will not come as selected through Gate 2016 in other PSU.......let they call more people so that people near 1000 to 1500 also gets chance........ISRO has selection 100℅ based on interview ......All people try for the same so that ISRO call maximum . Just try to maximize the call ..........Mail them......try to convince them for your own cause.

Yr final result aaya kya isro ka....

isro result out 1273 cadidate shortlisted

Guys!! Will ISRO be sending the further interview process details and resume' format on our email IDs also.. 'cause its written in the written test result pdf that they will do so by "POST". I've written my hometown's address in the correspondnce section and that is a kind of remote area. smtimes things take time in reaching there by POST.... if u know anything regarding it ..

Do comment!!

Is there any chance that ISRO may conduct interviews here in DELHI..?

though i'm not sure but have heard that it usually does at bangalore and hyderabad...

I am making what's up group  shortlisted candidates msd me on 7737021529

who is going to made easy on nov 1st for interview guidance?

• no i can prepare my own
  • yes i am going

0 voters

Isro ka call letter ghar pe aayega ya mailid pe?

Isro 2016 electronics cutoff for general category?

hi guys, my friend passed btech 4 years back. As he is working under bond period in a bank, he can't submit Noc to isro interview.Will the 4 years' gap make big negative impressions on isro interview??

Does Anyone has got the call letter ?

Please do reply

Interview Schedule Is Uploaded on the Website....

Friends do we have to take B.tech project with us for interview.If so I have done M.Tech. Can I take M.tech thesis. Thank you in advance.