Any openions on whether selection in next list or not

Openions if any.......

• IIFM PGDSM
  • BIMTECH
  • PGDM IMI Kolkata
  • IIFM PGDFM
  • UPES MBA

0 voters

As IIFM is standalone institute can we pls expect classes for PGDMFM via online mode from 1st august. It will really be great as we won't have to waste our time and can start with modules of theory subjects.

As many unstitutes are already planning to start via online mode so can we really afford to wait. Pls if possible try to begin classes as early start would be advantage:

Since bhopal comes under redzone so can we expect institute to go online soon?

As the last date of payment to book the seat for first waitlisted candidates has moved to 31st may, should we assume that second waiting list will also be released after that? As it wrote movements will be published every fortnight or so, I assumed second waitinglist will be published on 15th May.

Second waitlist update, if at all there's going to be one, will be out on 31st May or 1st June.

Second waitlist movement released. For general FM, it moved by 16 and for SM it moved by 14. Will there be another list after 2 weeks or this is the last one?

Well I got selected so any other groups I can join for selected students.

Any update regarding wait list??

Third list is out Congratulations to the selected ones

Why iifm is currently not showing waitlist number in its result page?

All those aspirants who are planing to fill form of iifm think twice.

1.  all other MBA colleges have opened up but the campus  of iifm has not opened from last 1 year and it wont open next year also . you will be learning everything online which gives you 0 percent  learning. already batch  of 2019 ,2020 has suffered a lot and many students have withdrawn their admission. only 87 took admission where as their were 150 seats. companies are not even accepting students who have done mba online

2.here administration is typically like any government college ,they wont respond to your mails or will not even refund your money.

3. placement which is the most important part of anyones journey. The placement week is over and only 35 percent students got placed with the average package of 4.5 lacs .You can talk to anyone from 2019-20 batch and you will know the reality.

4. Think twice before taking admission into this college never think its an indian institute therefore it will offer you something great. its like a typical government college which will corporate with you till you give your fees.

To all aspirants Risk hai......😂😂😂😂😂

What was the XAT cutoff last year?

I have caused an error in the application form regarding my graduation percentage, what can I do about it now?..please help...urgent

Hi, How can we edit the application form to update XAT score?

What is the placement report of IIFM. WITH 84.41 IN CAT SHOULD I APPLY?

ATTENTION ALL THE ASPIRANTS!! AGAR FOREST DEKHKAR YAHAN ADMISSION LENA CHAHTE HO TO BARBAAD HOJAOGE AGAR ENVIRONMENT K LIYE ADMISSION LENA CHAHTE HO TO BHI BARBAAD HOJAOGE AGAR CORPORATE JOB OR SUSTAINABILITY KE LIYE YAHAN ADMISSION LENA CHAHTE HO TO BARBAAD HOJAOGE!! YAHAN YE LOG KUCH BHI PDHAAYEGE AUR TUMARA JEEVAN BARBAD KARDEGE KYUKI TUM KAHIN K NAHI REH JAOGE! NA TO TUMHE FORESTRY AYEGA, NA ENVIRONMENT KA PTA HOGA, NA HI FINANCE KA KCH SAMAJH AYEGA! SECOND YEAR ME BAS YAHI SAMAJH AYEGA KI TUM KAHIN K NAHI RAHE. BEWARE!!! DON'T BELIEVE THESE WORDS FROM BOOTLICKERS!!! TAKE DROP A YEAR THIS YEAR IF YOU CAN AFFORD AND GO FOR SOME OTHER INSTITUTE IF YOU REALLY WANT TO MAKE YOUR CAREER! IF YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT LEARNING OR GETTING A JOB FROM HERE THEN IT'S FOR YOU!!

Prospective Batch 2021-23

For any queries related to IIFM admissions, placements, average package etc please refer to the following link:  

Indian Institute of Forest Management, Bhopal | 2021-23 (pagalguy.com) 

Stay update on everything about admission 2022-24 @ IIFM, Follow - [Official] Indian Institute of Forest Management, Bhopal | IIFM | 2022-24