Great Lakes Institute of Management PGDM Admissions 2024-26 Chennai & Gurgaon

Admissions are open for PGDM 2022-24, Great Lakes Institute of Management, Chennai & Gurgaon.

Visit the Official Great Lakes website to start your application.

Cycle 1 Application Deadline for PGDM - 5th December, 2021

Minimum academic requirement: Bachelors degree in any area with minimum 60% in 10th, 12th & Under-Grad.

Work Experience Requirement - 0-2 Years for PGDM.

Eligible Entrance Scores - CAT 2020/21, XAT 2021/22, GMAT taken after 1st January 2020, CMAT 2021/22.

Follow this topic for regular updates on the Great Lakes PGDM Admissions Process.

When will the CAT 2021 score updation will be available for cycle 1 candidates??

Hey , can i apply for both programs PGPM and PGDM in great lakes chennai . I have work ex of 29 months.

You can apply for the PGPM program only. Under no circumstances can a candidate apply to both.

24 and north of 24 months - PGPM (as on 30th April 2022), south of 24 months - PGDM (as on 30th June 2022).

Hi. By when can we expect Round 1 results?

1 Like

is GLIM Chennai in cycle 3 admission process accept CAT score?

When will the results of PGDM cycle 1 will be out?? Because last week PGPM got offers.

Sir, I have an exam on 30th of january and my AWT(Great Lakes) is on the same date. Could it be
rescheduled?

Hi, did anyone who participated in cycle 1 interview for PGDM receive an offer?

Hey candidates with 18+ months are also eligible for PGPM right ?

when can we expect the results of PGDM 2022-24 profile based interviews?

Can a candidate with 77 percentile get a call from Pgdm from Chennai campus?
Asking for a friend!

@greatlakes.chn By when can we expect final calls of GLIM cycle 2?

6 Likes

I did

When did you recieved the offer. Also, you applied for cycle 1 or cycle 2?

Hello
I am unable to upload my documents for verification, the portal got closed before time. I tried contacting the admissions office but no one has responded. Will the portal open again ? Is there any other number I can contact ? Please help.

Hii,
I appeared for my PI on 2nd feb(cycle 2). When will be the final offer likely to get released?

1 Like

Hi Hari you applied in Cycle 1 or Cycle 2?

Hi…When will the results for the PI round cycle 2 be declared?? We were informed earlier that they would be released in the first week of March.

Results are out. Those who are selected have received the mail.

1 Like