Goa Institute of Management (GIM) 2024 - 26 Admissions Helpdesk (Official)

Hey @btrishit I have paid the admission confirmation fee for pgdm core…is it possible to change it to BDA now?

Hey @Roy_Williams,

Change of programmes is not allowed once you opt for any of the programmes.

1 Like

Hi @btrishit ,

I wanted to bring my vehicle along with me, so are there any norms for it like registration,etc?
Thanks.

1 Like

Today I got a mail saying I’ve converted BDA. Thankyou adcom for all the assistance!

Hey @Tanay_Shastri,

Campus has parking spaces dedicated for students and there is no need for registration as such.

Hope this resolves your query.

2 Likes

I’ve just received a mail saying I’ve converted BDA. Thanks a lot Adcom for all the assistance.

1 Like

What is the current waitlist movement?

1 Like

When would the last waitlist be out do you have anu idea?

1 Like

Hey @ShubhamKeshri,

The latest waitlist movement that was released on May 13th is as follows:

PGDM - 110
BIFS - 37
BDA - 70
HCM - 20

Hope this resolves your query

1 Like

Hey @Anhad_Singh,

It is yet to be decided. We will announce on the helpdesk once we get the official information.

this is upto the waiting number or these many additionals ?

Hey @shreyas30,

These are cumulative figures and indicates waitlist has moved upto these queue numbers for the respective programmes.

Hi sir. I have paid the admission confirmation fee? What is the further procedure?

When can we expect the next WL update ?

Hey @Sagar_Nandanwar,

Kindly keep the payment receipt handy for future references. You will receive the email containing the admission letter soon.

Consider joining the Official Converts Group on Facebook for campus updates:

1 Like

Hey @Shahrukh_Rizvi,

Will get back to you with an update.

Hi @btrishit
Can you please update on the estimated date when will the final selection calls be sent for pgdm- bifs candidates interviewed earlier and updated cmat scores now.

Hey @yv,

The date is yet to be finalized. We will announce on the helpdesk as soon as we receive information from the admissions office.

Is there any update ?

Hey @Shahrukh_Rizvi,

A separate waitlist of CMAT applications is expected to be released by the end of this week.