The club had every right to reject the TR. it's not like Torres had the ultimate say over the transfer.
Ya, club is bigger. So, the pool fans should not be so incensed over the Torres issue. They have got Suarez who had a phenomenal fan base at Ajax, and Andy Carrol who is the singlemost important player in NUFC. Don't think I have heard any complaint from anyone about their "bonds of fellowship" to their respective clubs. So why victimise Torres only ? Either crucify all or keep shut.
And everybody knows the condition of liverpool these days. If not a Chamionship side, they aren't champions either. Players of the calibre of Torres has every right to play in the European championships.
well said bt don't u think handling a TR before 3 days indicate tapping and lack f integrity n Torres part when he had just pledged his loyalty 15 days bfr.
Moreover Chelsea can't compete with financial prowess f man city even Madrid can't so don't u think he shd have given us half a season more & left with great respect & dignity
Chelski played the stunt so late in order to Drive down the transfer cost, if it wd have panned out a week or so earlier torres wd have fetched 60 million pounds going by the inflated winter transfer window records
at least we have a dream instead f an owner who wants to be a chief scout & manager plus a captain whose only pass time is to dangle with other player's wives & gf's.
We have got integrity which club chelski doesn't have
as I said, I have nothing to say against the moral characters of liverpool players, except maybe for Gerrard, who is a champion boxer in his own right, breaking people's nose in bar brawl. Anyway, if you think it's relevant, so be it.
P.S. : I have never ever abused club names like loserfools and ManU, but if you keep calling Chelski, I can call a thousand names for your beloved club.
Gosh, it's not as if we have released Josh, or PVA, or kakuta. Matic was not in the "priority list", compared to the names above. And it's not like we have to retain every player in our academy to prove a point to others.
just wait fr another season they wd bid adieu as well
as I said, I have nothing to say against the moral characters of liverpool players, except maybe for Gerrard, who is a champion boxer in his own right, breaking people's nose in bar brawl. Anyway, if you think it's relevant, so be it.
P.S. : I have never ever abused club names like loserfools and ManU, but if you keep calling Chelski, I can call a thousand names for your beloved club.
my dear friend , there is a huge difference between a bar brawl which might have been instigated by anyone ( not exonerating Gerrard here , he is a role model and should have been more responsible) . Hw does integrity f gerrard come into question here
John terry & his hang f hooligans are hands down winners( Type lampard & terry goof ups there is a huge list ) in this department.
Parking his 500 grand car in slots reserved fr old people to avoid 2 dollar parking fee is a disgrace and we all know what happened with Bridge bhaiya.Nw thts lack f integrity.
I never abuse chelski , it's just that when i type i remember Chelski mama abrahamovich and my hands go fr ki instead f i.My bad i agree.
my dear friend , there is a huge difference between a bar brawl which might have been instigated by anyone ( not exonerating Gerrard here , he is a role model and should have been more responsible) . Hw does integrity come f gerrard come into question here
John terry & his hang f hooligans are hands down winners( Type lampard & terry goof ups there is a huge list ) in this department.
Parking his 500 grand car in slots reserved fr old people to avoid 2 dollar parking fee is a disgrace and we all know what happened with Bridge bhaiya.Nw thts lack f integrity.
I never abuse chelski , it's just that when i type i remember Chelski mama abrahamovich and my hands go fr ki instead f i.My bad i agree.
ok fine baba. If you are happy with the best moral characters in your team, be like that. And bar brawl is absolutely the highest standard of ethical behaviour and signs of integrity.
Tee disturbing part in the Torres saga is some LFC fans abusing him burning his shirt and all that jazz. As frustrated as I am as a reds supporter, I thank Torres for all that he has done for us and he DOES NOT deserve the abuse he has been getting by some sections of the kop.
35m for carroll is more of a desperate measure and I think we did very well in capturing 2 very decent strikers when Torres wanted to leave all this January. so Kudos to King Kenny and co.
As for chelsea, well they have captured a GEM in torres and hopefully he does well in a club filled with wrestlers more than players (no offense intended Chelsea fans).
A lesson for all big spenders in EPL comes from Arsenal. really respect Wenger for posting a challenge in EPL with such minimal transfers. Although sometimes he may be a bit too cautious in spending.
Hopefully Suarez+Carroll can deliver the goods for us this season
Tee disturbing part in the Torres saga is some LFC fans abusing him burning his shirt and all that jazz. As frustrated as I am as a reds supporter, I thank Torres for all that he has done for us and he DOES NOT deserve the abuse he has been getting by some sections of the kop.
35m for carroll is more of a desperate measure and I think we did very well in capturing 2 very decent strikers when Torres wanted to leave all this January. so Kudos to King Kenny and co.
As for chelsea, well they have captured a GEM in torres and hopefully he does well in a club filled with wrestlers more than players (no offense intended Chelsea fans).
YNWA :cheerio:
offense taken....what kind of "wrestlers" are you talking about ? Elaborate please.
offense taken....what kind of "wrestlers" are you talking about ? Elaborate please.
P.S. : The thanks was for the opening para.
my personal opinion and I;m sure you'll agree when you read below ..when I compare someone like a torres with a drogba, torres can be shaken off way too easily than someone like a drogba by defenders. I'm not saying it's a negative quality...we too have now in carroll a BIG wrestler in our team and I love it personally.
P.S - No offense was intended...hope you got my point. I'm sure you'll agree
my personal opinion and I;m sure you'll agree when you read below ..when I compare someone like a torres with a drogba, torres can be shaken off way too easily than someone like a drogba by defenders. I'm not saying it's a negative quality...we too have now in carroll a BIG wrestler in our team and I love it personally.
P.S - No offense was intended...hope you got my point. I'm sure you'll agree
Not entirely convinced by your logic. I, for one, will continue to believe you tried a sarcasm, but couldn't actually back it up.
good to see you have got it all figured out. Strange, with all the league 1 material, we did a double last time,and a double over you, and still pretty much ahead of your legendary team this time also.
As I said, dream on!
Chelski fans always forget the Champions League exits at our hands ( a trophy they really care fr to establish their image globally t wd never get their hands on ).
Hw do a team full f mercenaries know f the world culture ??
Chelski fans always forget the Champions League exits at our hands ( a trophy they really care fr to establish their image globally t wd never get their hands on ).
Hw do a team full f mercenaries know f the world culture ??
why should we forget ?
And I think you are forgetting the last time you played UCL ? Oops, that was long ago, isn't it ?
when torres left atletico,atletico was a relatively smaller club.there was no scope for him.also,1 more imp point is he didnt give us enough time to find a suitable replacement.so,we had to pay over the top for Carrol.when xabi alonso left he gave us enough time to find a replacement.he(torres)(even we fans) wanted change in the ownership which happened this season+he wanted the owners to spend on quality players,which we just started to do+we are not completely out of the top4 spot(even chelsea aren't assured of that spot,coz there is huge competetion)thats why fans aren't happy with his decision.same thing happened when owen went to madrid.bt we moved on and this time also we'll move on.because for us LIVERPOOL is bigger than TORRES:cheerio:.
and yes we'll win the league in coming years.and no,its not just a fan's assumption.it'll happen in coming years.the owners know what the fans want and what they want.they are ready to spend money on good young players so that we can have a good future. i cant convince you about our aspirations now.bt the coming summer will make things clearer.:thumbsup: *peace*
some of your fans clearly can't see that.
And of course you'll win in the coming years. But as I said, Torres isn't getting any younger. For UCL action he has to wait for at least 2 years. I also said chelsea is not guaranteed to get a top 4 spot, but its safe to say they have a greater chance to achieve that, than liverpool.
As far as Chelsea in City are concerned, well I can take both the names in similar fashion now coz both of them have sugar daddy and nothin else and both of them are fightin for the same piece a spot in CL this season...
I am glad that UEFA has Financial fair play coming up else blokes like them would have ruined the game completely...
wow...look who's talking.... Lets see who loses when Fair play comes in. Man Utd. has a debt of approx. 700 million.
Btw, before you jump on me and tag me as a GH , just want to make sure I have been supporting many clubs/individuals who haven't won anything, so please don't drag me into this.
wow...look who's talking.... Lets see who loses when Fair play comes in. Man Utd. has a debt of approx. 700 million.
Mate, the fair play rules observe club's financial statements over a period of time and will impact clubs who have spent from 2010 onwards. And you might know that United have bought just 3 players(Bebe,Hernandez and Lindergaard) in 2010-11 season.
Mate, the fair play rules observe club's financial statements over a period of time and will impact clubs who have spent from 2010 onwards. And you might know that United have bought just 3 players(Bebe,Hernandez and Lindergaard) in 2010-11 season.
fair play kicks in at least another 2 year time, if everything goes smoothly.
If you have seen Chelsea's latest financial report, it's not all that bad. Though we haven't yet reached break-even, but the financial condition is really not that bad as the haters will like to believe.
2-3 years is a good time to adjust to the fair play rule.
Btw, before you jump on me and tag me as a GH , just want to make sure I have been supporting many clubs/individuals who haven't won anything, so please don't drag me into this.