Profile 7/8/6
Obc,non eng,male
Did grad in 2023
3yr gap by now
Have 3yr work exp
Eligible for cat?

yes

Yes. Eligible

Cat ka quant section me calculator rehenga kya?

Is it safe to visit Delhi today? People who are staying at Delhi, can someone please provide their opinion?

can anyone share solution

Ans. - D

a=m^2 d=m
Sm=n(2m^2+(n-1)m)/2
Sigma(Sm) from m=1 to m
nm(m+1)(2m+1)/6
+n(n-1)m(m+1)/4

m(m+1)/12×(2n(2m+1)+3n(n-1))

mn(m+1)(4m-1+3n)/12

I took the first mock, which is also my first ever full Mock. The last time, my preparation couldn’t reach this stage as I dropped in the middle. And today, I appeared for it and ended up with an overall of 42%ile. I don’t know if I should share this or not, but I still chose to. So that, whosoever has scored lesser percentile doesn’t feel like they are the one and only I am here too. Any tips on how to improve

Right in the same boat!!

don’t let you preparation get in your way of getting your prep, try taking 1 mock each week & work to understand your weakness

Long before attempting CAT, I was very sure about VARC being my forte because of my reading habits. However, I could not be any farther from the truth after my first SIM-CAT: 71% VARC on my face, with moderate attempts and very low accuracy. It was painful and took me a while to accept. Thereon multiple mocks and trying different ways started showing incremental difference in accuracy and hence marks. I went to score 99.29%(VARC CAT-21 S2). Techniques and habits define performance in a time-bound scenario; for VARC this is more so true in my humble opinion. Some of these techniques are easy to catch, and some are challenging. I want to coach a batch of CAT - 2023 aspirants, on VARC in supplementing their sectional approaches and techniques.

Course structure:

1. Detailed Mock Analysis - Curated mocks, Reading methods, Interpreting the right questions
  2. Daily Reading materials - Articles, leads & opinions with daily discussion
  3. Personal doubt-solving & planning

Interest form link: https://forms.gle/uwhdDQ6FCDX4KeEy9

#cat-2023

I Got Only 58% In 3nd Year Rest All My Acadmic 75%+ 10th,12th And but this time they fucked up and gives only 58% Now I’m totally demotivated and I’m going to leave my preparation for CAT

Hey my state shit university gave me 54 %aggregate still i am working hard to score good in cat exam. Good luck if u r leaving preparation

If you are thinking to leave the prep, maybe you are thinking right.

Safe score for KJ somaiya to get convert via CAT and XAT.

Last year ka marks mostly matter karta, and most colleges have 50% MARK Personal experience se keh rahe paper badh badh ke likho. :grin:

85%ile

Ye GIM se MBA krne mein total kitna kharch aata , agar normal lifestyle se rahe to?

Hi Folks

Just want to know what would be better to pursue Regular MBA or Exec MBA.
I am planning to give CAT 2024
With work ex : 36+ months in consulting (in 2024).

Also wants to know the pros and cons of doing a regular MBA.

Honest opinions needed.