CAT: NC-OBC candidates getting IIM call

You have a Good Chance if you had good education background.

@p.singh781 94.48 oa, all sectional clear, obc NCL make engineer
95/91/68 in acads…btech from NSIT Delhi, cbse board
Chances for I and K?? I know ABC is not possible

Thanks in advance

1 Like

Depends on PI. Let’s hope for best

Definite calls from IIM-L & IIM-I…Good chance to convert the same considering my previous experience with my children…

Greetings from MHRM IIT Kharagpur.
We are delighted to let you know that we are now accepting applications for Masters in Human Resource Management (MHRM) for the upcoming 2022-24 batch.
Official Site:

For further admission-related updates and queries, Kindly join our official handles

Fb Admission Group:

Pagalguy:
https://lnkd.in/dTYB4H3x
For any further queries, you can reach out to us at: [email protected]

Greetings to all MBA aspirants,

We, at DMS, IIT ISM Dhanbad are truly elated to announce the commencement of admissions for the MBA and MBA Business Analytics programme for the session 2022-2024.

The only IIT department to offer a full time 2 Year MBA Programme in Business Analytics Programme with a full semester dedicated to industry internship.

Highly qualified faculty with experience in designing specialized courses to meet the requirement of the industry.

State of the art infrastructure and other institutional mechanisms like student driven clubs (Consulting Club, Media and Public Relation Cell, Analytics Club, Alumini Relation Cell) for holistic development of students and equipping them with most sophisticated techniques for critical decision making and providing innovative solutions to complex problems in the industry.

Value for money with the most reasonable programme fee among all IITs and consistent good record of placement across all industrial sectors.

The department has been constantly rated as A/A+ institute by the various rating agencies including AIMA-Business Standard, Business World, Business India, Outlook/C-fore etc. in their B-School surveys conducted from time to time. We have crossed these milestones in a period of just ten years. Latest of these milestone is NIRF ranking of 30 in India.

Email ID – [email protected]

Facebook – DMS, IIT ISM Dhanbad

Instagram - @dms_iit_ism

LinkedIn – DMS, IIT ISM Dhanbad

Twitter - @DMS_IITDhanbad

Website – Management

Link to Join Official Pagalguy group: [Official] Admission 2022-2024 Department Of Management Studies, IIT(ISM) Dhanbad

Can someone share the placement reports of 2020 iit ism dhanbad??

Follow the monthly newsletter from the economics club of Shailesh J. Mehta School of Management, IIT Bombay for your upcoming GDPI prep

Grettings to all the aspirants,

Hurry up, last few days left for the admission process,

DMS, IIT (ISM), Dhanbad is consistently ranked among the top Management institutes by leading rating agencies like NIRF, Business Today, Business India, etc.

The only IIT department to offer a full time 2 Year MBA Programme in Business Analytics Programme with a full semester dedicated to industry internship.

Highly qualified faculty with experience in designing specialized courses to meet the requirement of the industry.

State of the art infrastructure and other institutional mechanisms like student driven clubs (Consulting Club, Media and Public Relation Cell, Training and Placement Cell, Alumni Relation Cell) for holistic development of students and equipping them with most sophisticated techniques for critical decision making and providing innovative solutions to complex problems in the industry.

Value for money with the most reasonable programme fee among all IITs and consistent good record of placement across all industrial sectors.

The department has been constantly rated as A/A+ institute by the various rating agencies including AIMA-Business Standard, Business World, Business India, Outlook/C-fore etc. in their B-School surveys conducted from time to time. We have crossed these milestones in a period of just ten years. Latest of these milestone is NIRF ranking of 30 in India. The Department has a Training and Placement cell headed by a placement advisor working under the overall supervision of the Head of Department. The cell is instrumental in organizing Training and Placement for the students of MBA and M. Tech. programmes.

Reach Us as:

Facebook – DMS, IIT ISM Dhanbad

Instagram - @dms_iit_ism

LinkedIn – DMS, IIT ISM Dhanbad

Twitter - @DMS_IITDhanbad

Website – Management

Link to join official Pagalguy group: [Official] Admission 2022-2024 Department Of Management Studies, IIT(ISM) Dhanbad

Link to Join Official Whatsapp Queries Group: WhatsApp Group Invite

Hurry!6 days left to apply for MHRM, iit Kharagpur
Application link-Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur

Admission group:
fb query link-MHRM, IIT Kharagpur Admissions (2022-2024)

pagalguy-[Official] MHRM IIT KHARAGPUR (2022-2024) Admission Helpdesk

Greetings!

The interviews are right around the corner and there is a need to throttle the prep. For all those who need help with ramping up their preparation, InsideIIM has launched a WAT-PI Edge S02. I have been a member of InsideIIM, and they played their part in getting me my dream college, FMS Delhi. I had converted IIM L, IIM I, IIM K, IIFT Delhi and the CAP IIMs. Feel free to contact me on 9104427327 for more details.

Aditya Mutha
FMS Delhi
CAT ‘20 99.96
IIFT’ 21 99.89

Hurry up guys,
Only 2 days left for the application process,

DMS, IIT (ISM), Dhanbad is consistently ranked among the top Management institutes by leading rating agencies like NIRF, Business Today, Business India, etc.

The only IIT department to offer a full time 2 year MBA Programme in Business Analytics Programme with a full semester dedicated to industry internship.

Value for money with the most reasonable programme fee among all IITs and a consistently good record of placement across all industrial sectors.

The department has been constantly rated as an A/A+ institute by the various rating agencies including AIMA-Business Standard, Business World, Business India, Outlook/C-fore etc. in their B-School surveys conducted from time to time. We have crossed these milestones in a period of just ten years. The latest of these milestones is the NIRF ranking of 30 in India.

If you haven’t applied, do it soon.

We welcome you to be a part of this journey. (The last date to apply is 6th February 2022).

Link to apply: Management

Official Pagalguy Group: [Official] Admission 2022-2024 Department Of Management Studies, IIT(ISM) Dhanbad - MBA - PaGaLGuY - MBA Community

Official LinkedIn Page: https://bit.ly/3fS9afw

Official Intagram Page: Login • Instagram

Official Facebook Page: DMS, IIT ISM Dhanbad

Official WhatsApp Queries Group: WhatsApp Group Invite

Attention Aspirants,

Today is the last date for the application process of DMS, IIT ISM Dhanbad. If you haven’t applied for it, apply soon.

We welcome you to be a part of this journey.

Link to apply: Management

Official Pagalguy Group: [Official] Admission 2022-2024 Department Of Management Studies, IIT(ISM) Dhanbad - MBA - PaGaLGuY - MBA Community

Official LinkedIn Page: https://bit.ly/3fS9afw

Official Instagram Page: Login • Instagram

Hurry!1 day left to apply for MHRM, iit Kharagpur
Application link-Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur

Admission group:

can i convert rohtak ?
nc obc
non eng
83 percentile

Hey Guys, CAT - 90.6 %le
10th - 88.35, Inter - 94.1%, Degree - 77.1%
Non Engineer, Hotel Management Background
Had a Digital Marketing Agency startup, Three awards in Management Fest and Certificates related to digital marketing
Done with CAP interview and IIM Rohtak - It was to Good to Decent
What are chances for my conversion

Cat -92.20
Profile 8/8/8
Work ex -8 months
Nc-obc engineer
Any chance of conversion new and baby iim?

What are my chances of converting these calls with the below profile? X-91.6 ,XII-92, Grad-79(eng) male. Cat-88.20 nc-obc ,avg pi.workex-7 months in Feb 2022.

• Iim ranchi
  • Iim indore
  • Iim udaipur
  • Iim trichy
  • Iim raipur
  • Iim kashipur
  • Iim jammu
  • Iim sirmaur
  • Iim sambalpur
  • None

0 voters

Need an unbiased response please help

• Iim trichy pgp core
  • Vgsom
  • Iim udaipur pgp core
  • Iim ranch wl 80

0 voters

Which one to choose on basis of my profile
10/12/grad : 9.7/93.5/77.57
Work exp 26 months
8 months consulting, 18 months operations and supply chain
Nc obc CAT 21-87.12, CAT 20 - 94. 2.
Vgsom has increased its seats to 200 so no advantage of less students.

Did you convert?