Ask a Consultant! - GMAT/GRE Only

I was preparing for the GRE. I am taking help from magoosh flashcards. I havedone common and basic words. Is it important to do advance set of words as well? What are the chances of advance word to come in real Test?

The SP Jain Global MBA program climbed four places to be ranked #12 in the world in the latest Forbes ranking of the world’s top 1-year international MBA programs. This is the 7th year in a row that SP Jain has been featured in the prestigious Forbes ranking. 

Three cheers to our GMBA Class of 2014 whose numerous accomplishments across the world’s top organisations led to this wonderful achievement! Here’s to gaining many more laurels in the future!  Learn more about the rankings: https://hubs.ly/H0kRDck0

Webinar: Interact with IESE Admissions Team and alumni on December 1, 2019

Here’s your chance to interact with the admissions committee member from IESE. We are pleased to inform you that we are hosting a webinar on How to Prepare a Strong Application for IESE. Alumni from IESE would also be answering your application and profile related queries.

Date: December 1st, 2019 (Sunday)
Time: 11:00 AM to 12.00 PM IST

Session Agenda:
11:00 AM to 11:30 AM: Introduction
11:30 AM to 12:00 PM: Question and Answers

Please register by clicking here http://bit.ly/2klDZQp

share your numbers created a WHATSAPP group for all CMAT/CET2020 aspirants.. and no I am not from any coaching.. will be sharing tricks and strategies and daily target for CET2020.. MSG ME  

I currently have 1 year of work experience in sales/ marketing profile. I want to study abroad and do gmat. So is 1 year of work experience enough or do the b schools asks for more than 1 year of work experience. Pls reply

Can any one suggest best online coaching platform for GMAT preparations? Urgent

Hi guys !!

This is a quick survey regarding education loans.. Plz fill if you want to pursue foreign education.

https://forms.gle/5HBaC26wvfbVVM2U6

Best Resources To Prepare For GMAT And GRE - A Complete Guide

http://bit.ly/2I91zbp

Hi Friends, 

I understand that B-school applications can be very daunting. In addition to the GMAT, there is a sea of information of colleges, courses, elgibility that needs to be best channeled to strategically etch your SOPs, Resumes, LORs and even interview prep.

As someone who has been through this tedious journey myself, I can provide personalised and comprehensive MBA Admissions Counselling for prospective students. 

Right from shortlisting colleges basis your goals, strenghts and geographic preferences to carefully and precisely etching out each essay, resume building and guidance on letters of recommendation to interview preparation (mock interviews included) - I will partner with you through each of these steps. 

I am looking to partner with dedicated aspirants looking to invest the time in their application, just as I will be. 

For those interested in connecting with me, please email me at [email protected].

Well, to make your preparation fruitful you have to try some of the tricks in order to ensure a good GRE score and that too in much lesser time i.e. one month. Since you have very little time to prepare be hopeless because trust me….Its doable and people have done it.To get a score that is decent for getting admission in schools based in the US i.e 320 or above, students will have to study hard and work smart for getting such a feat. Although, the selection doesn’t only rely on the score as it depends also on your overall academic and works profile. So, get off that couch and hustle!There are tips that I would like to share:

• Work smart, not hard

Don’t strain yourself with the rigorous course. Instead, innovate yourself. Try and experiment with the methods and stuff. Be creative because that’s what makes you different from the competition

• Choose courses wisely.

Tell you a trick. Always check the previous year’s results first before buying a course. Of course, they will hype up their results but you will get an idea at least. For me, I believed in Practice makes the man perfect rule. Therefore I tried to solve as many questions and quizzes as I could. I used to do it on a telegram channel GRE QUIZ http://www.theseblogs.com/AgtQY . They have free content and all the solutions as well.

• Don't Plan on the Cram

Cram studying isn't beneficial for preserving "mental acquisition." If you study a day or two before the test for eight hours a day, not only are you going to burn out, you're more likely to get a lower score. Nothing you study will stick. Just as important is taking the day off before the test. Allow yourself to relax before the mental acrobatics your mind will be doing during the GRE.
Take Mock TestsNo practice, No scores. As simple as that will suggest you go through this link http://www.theseblogs.com/AgtQYfor unlimited questions. I liked preparing from these sourcesHope this helpsAll the best   

Hi. I am planning to write my GRE in 2.5 months from now (end Dec). I have come across a bunch of online prep avenues such as Manhattan, Magoosh, Kaplan, Princeton, GRE Edge, CrunchPrep and ofcourse we have ETS, etc. Can somebody guide me how to choose which one is relatively better and best to go for a paid version given the limited time I have to write the exam. I have brushed my quant basics but struggling with Verbal, mainly vocab. So will be happy to just keep writing sectional tests and full length mocks. Have already written the free practice tests from Manhattan, ETS, Magoosh and Kaplan. Thanks a lot in advance. 

We are offering advice to anyone who needs help with Bschool, just fill in the form below and let us help you.  We are a team of alums from INSEAD, HEC, IE, CMU, Kellogg, ISB, among other top B-Schools. 

https://form.typeform.com/to/BffbLLoc

Hi guys, Engineering male Cat score Va-lrdi-qa(85-87-96) Overall 94.83 percentile 10th 9.0 cbse Inter 96.9 Btech mechanical 7.5 Work experience in it 18 months What calls can I expect And what can be converted with this score

While writing GMAT is it possible to unmark an option once you've marked it? Like if you click somewhere on the screen, does the option get unmarked?

Features of BOB Education Loan Scheme ‘Baroda Education Loan to Students of Premier Institution’:

* Programs included: Graduate/PG, Diploma, Executive Development courses (online/part-time)

* ROI: ROI starts from 6.85% with insurance cover (6.90% without insurance cover)

* Collateral Free Loan: Up To 40 Lacs for Premier Institutes in India 

* EMI starts: After “Course Period + 1year” i.e. moratorium period

* Repayment Period: Moratorium Period +15 years Max 

* Margin: Nil

* Payment Method: Directly to Institute

* Expense Covered: Tuition Fee + Living Expense + Other necessary expenses   for completing the course

* Processing Charges: Nil 

* Pre-Closure Charges: Nil

Please also reach out to us on the below contact details:  

* NEW DELHI (Education Loan Cell Contact No.): 011-2344 1483/87/91

* Mr. Pankaj:  +91 96750 50615

* Mr. Sundar :  +91 78272 53766

* Mr. Manish : +91 98186 87852

* Ms. Udisha : +91 70808 25773

* Mr. Rohen : +91 70051 36838

We would request you to contact us for any queries at [email protected] to guide you further. 

Just a survey. 

Which according to you is the best GMAT coaching institute?

• Manhattan Review
  • TIME
  • Magoosh
  • The Princeton Review

0 voters

I HAVE A GMAT MAGOOSH PREMIUM ACCOUNT VALID FOR THE NEXT 4 MONTHS ( TILL 19TH SEPT 2021) , WILLING TO SELL IT AT A CHEAP PRICE OF $60 OR 4K INR, INTERESTED BUYERS CAN CONTACT ME ON MY WHATSAPP NO +919474271234