[2021-23] IIM Shillong Admission Queries

No more movement. No more lists...right?

Dear Friends,

Greetings from Indian Bank, Shillong Branch

We hope and wish that everyone and your near and dear ones are doing fine during this pandemic and that everyone is safe and healthy. We extend our best wishes to all the confirmed PGP Aspirants Batch of 2021-2023 and we also wish a very good luck to all the aspirants who is in the Selection Process for their admission.

Dear friends, as the selection process for the PGP course at IIM, Shillong has already started, we would be honored if we could get the opportunity to serve anyone who is in need of financial assistance. We ensure a Hassle Free Process during this pandemic time by accepting all the required documents for the loan in an online mode and thereby receive the original hard copies by courier later. We shall try and complete the procedure at the convenient of you being at home safe and sound and sanction the loan at the best Turn around Time.

We would be happy to share some of our IB Educational Loan Prime salient features as under:

Ø Availability of collateral free loan up to an amount of Rs.30.00 lakh.

Ø No margin requirement.

Ø No processing fees.

Ø Competitive and attractive interest rate

Ø To meet the cost of education covering fee payable to college/hostel, exam fees, purchase of books/equipments, travel expenses, purchase of computers essential for completion of the course etc. 

Kindly visit our website for more details at https://www.indianbank.in/departments/ib-educational-loan-prime/#!

We would be happy to hear from you for any queries related to Financial Assistance and we assure to assist you in the best possible manner.

You may kindly reach us at the following contact details:

1) Mr. Shining Star Maskut, Branch Manager, Indian Bank, Shillong Branch.

Mobile and Whatsapp: 8133007056.

2) Mrs. Ibaphyrnai Shangpliang, Manager (Loan Officer), Indian Bank, Shillong Branch.

Mobile and Whatsapp: 9402102293.

3) Mr. Victor Saha, Manager (Loan Department), Indian Bank, Zonal Office, Guwahati.

Mobile and Whatsapp: 8876796606.

The queries may also be sent at our email id: [email protected]

Regards and Best wishes:

Indian Bank, Shillong Branch

I got shortlisted for IIM shillong interview . After creating my account on the link provided in the E-mail , I’m not able to open the interview form link . Can anyone help me ?

Hii, I have got IIM Shillong Interview call. What will be the next step? Will it be Group Discussion or WAT?
Thanks

There will be a LOGIN option on the top of the page. The hyperlink is not working properly.

HI All,

I got waiting list 102 for IIM Shillong PGP 22-24 for schedule caste category. Can anyone suggest where I am standing.

Thank you

ho jayega ,but you have to wait till last ,what was ur percentile?

EWS Waitlist 44. What are my chances to convert?

1 Like

1 Like

What is the last CAT score cut off for General Engineer Female last year?

1 Like

Heyy, I am Meenakshi Sundareswaran I did my PGDM from IIM-Indore ( 2014-16). Firstly, Congratulations on your CAT score. Preparing for interviews may seem difficult. I help people preparing for their interviews (Mostly commerce graduates because I am one) even otherwise no problem. I have been training students for the last 4 years and they have made it to top B-schools. This is absolutely free. What do I get out of this? Well, this is my way of giving back to the society. Feel free to drop a direct message. Please drop a text only if you have a call because I am already training a few students.

Is it the official group of IIMS for this session.?

1 Like

Yes.

Hi Admissions team,

I have two questions to ask regarding the interview form which is supposed to be filled.

1. In the first page: “Languages known” is asked. In the last preview page - there is an additional bracket included in the same option which says(Other than English). Which of the above is to be followed for the same.

2. For our university, which is Bharathidasan University, Trichy, there is no set rule for conversion from CGPA to percentage. Generally, only multiplied by 100 is used. If so, do we still need any documentation to support the conversion or will it be accepted as is?

TIA.

Greetings from the PR Cell!

Please follow the below mentioned official link for your queries regarding the PGP admission process for the year 2023-2025.

https://www.pagalguy.com/t/2023-25-iim-shillong-pgp-admission-queries/4142507?u=iim_shillong

Regards
PR Cell

Please follow the below mentioned official link for your queries regarding the PGP admission process for the year 2023-25.

https://www.pagalguy.com/t/2023-25-iim-shillong-pgp-admission-queries/4142507?u=iim_shillong

Regards
PR Cell

Please follow the below mentioned official link for your queries regarding the PGP admission process for the year 2023-2025.

Regards
PR Cell

Hi. can I know what is the breakdown of the selection criteria for iim shillong PI this year?

Greetings from the PR Cell!!!

Regards
PR Cell