[2023-2025] OFFICIAL IIM Sambalpur Admissions Thread

In the graduation section do we have to update our cgpa or convert it into percentage.

I did not apply for CAP ,but i still got shortlisted for some colleges,yet i don’t even know what is the date of the interview…

Can someone help?

1 Like

Dates will be sent to us through the e-mail. Even I’m not eligible for CAP round but somehow got shortlisted for IIM Sambalpur PI round. All the best

Where to book the interview slot?
I am not able to find it on the Dashboard

I’ve submitted my PI form as per the feb 15 deadline. When can people like me expect an interview date? It was communicated in the intial mails that the PI process will be starting from 10th march.

I have already submitted my statement of purpose in site of iim sambalpur but have not got any updates regarding date of PI. So by when can i expect selection date and i also wanted to know whether they will surely call me for pi or not? … Like is there any selection done on the basis of sop?

The dates will be communicated to you via mail.

For More Updates Join the Official IIM Sambalpur
Telegram: Telegram: Join Group Chat

OR

Follow us on
Instagram handle: https://www.instagram.com/iim_sambalpur/

I got a shortlist mail from sambalpur. Already done with application form. But i have not received any interview date till now. Will there be separate interview for sambalpur or is it through SAP?

My Sambalpur PI slot is the same as Bodhgaya PI Slot, any chance to get it rescheduled?

Can u share last year’s minimum composite score for final selection in general list

Has everyone received a time slot for the interview? I have not gotten mine

For workex what will be considered? One we filled in CAT form or the updated one for CAP?

Also is the new campus operational?

When can we expect sap results.

may mid

Do we have a tentative date for IIM Sambalpur 23-25 admission results? Since other CAP IIMs have started either rolling out the results or putting out the tentative dates.

I have attended the information session. Adcom said the results will be out on 10th May.

1 Like

Hey, thanks Krishna. Really helpful.

Adcom said the results probably won’t come tomorrow. Tentative date is by end of the week.

IIM Sambalpur considers Work-ex till 31st Jan 2023