[2021] IMS SimCAT 10 (October 2021)

It will be more so going forward, thanks to paper setting authority.

1 Like

How to handle questions like if false would weaken ones in varc?please someone help @vishalgowda @vbond_007 or anyone else I am struggling in these type of questions

34/39/34. OA-107 98.01 percentile.

Absolutely gutted with my varc performance. Lowest score I’ve ever scored. Dont know what went wrong. Hopefully a blip.
Dilr was fine. Shouldve attempted the pie chart set, idk why I decided not to just on the basis of long questions.
Quants disappointing as always. Still happy I’m consistently scoring around 35.
Still happy my scores are in the 100+ range consistently. Need to push and score 110+ consistently now.

Overall atleast 15 Marks short. Need to start reading again and solve some moderate to tough level Quant questions.

5 Likes

Hi

Can anyone please help me with the link of SIMCATs 2020.

Thanks!

28 36 39 103

4 Likes

34/32/40 106 OA

Onto next

2 Likes

Can anybody plz share the Pagalguy Thread of TIME SAMCATs & IMS Take Home Mocks.
Thanks in advance.

2 Likes

@vishalgowda Bro…everytime you take the test on the first day itself (that too early in the morning). Toh results jab 4 din baad aate hai tab dikkat nahi hoti analysis karne mein?
What’s your mocks schedule (AIMs, SIMs both) ?
I’m just curious… :-p

What was your approach in 9 station set…even after watching the video solution I’m still not able to understand the approach. Could you tell me your approach

Tho I’m no master, but if you want a suggestion -

Generally, I try to think the opposite way -
If True, then it shouldn’t weaken (OR should strengthen) the argument.
This way, I save myself from unnecessary confusion.

I just take mocks whenever I am free and feel like it. Also, I keep my rough work during mock as neat as possible, so I can remember my approach while taking the mock clearly during analysis.

1 Like

It’s hard to explain in text but what I basically did was guess the first three stations after P - V,S,Y correctly, because all of their distances were less than 200. I could verify this by calculating PY=PV+VS+SY.
The second guess was W is the farthest from P because it had the highest number in the table.
From there, the trial and error process for the remaining 5 stations was not as hard because I had placed 4 stations on the line, so I could get at least 2 distances to any station from the table.
Also, I didn’t attempt this set till all the others were completed. Hope that helps.

I got it now…thank you so much for explaining it so well

1 Like

VARC - 26 ( Accuracy way too low)
LRDI - 48 ( Nice)
QUANTS - 16 (LOL HELP!!!)
OA- 90

3 Likes

Hey man. How is the DILR 1000 course. Will it be helpful in the final 50 days

AIMCAT 2206 ka bhi karde

1 Like

I wouldn’t recommend buying it now. Dm me, I’ll give you the download link for last year’s Dilr 1000 videos. You can try it yourself and decide.

1 Like

q19 quant how to open up a hexagon?