ATMA 2018 | ATMA Admit Card, ATMA Exam Pattern, ATMA Syllabus and Result

Join This Discussion and Get Detailed Information About ATMA 2018 Exam, ATMA Exam Pattern, ATMA Syllabus, ATMA Previous Year Question Papers, ATMA Result and Much More...

Hello everyone, this thread is for ATMA -AIMS Feb 2014 content and colleges related discussions. Kindly post insights and material which you might have pertaining to this exam, as material for this specific exam is short. Previous years' papers will be great. People who have given ATMA in previous attempts, are welcome to shed some light on the paper overall and experiences.

For details about the exam, visit:

http://www.atmaaims.com/#

So lets get going!! mg

None giving ATMA?

How much score out of 180 is required for 99.99%ile?

hey guys.. one question, we have take that "blank specimen answer sheet" with us? as per instruction in admit card we have to.. confused!

Anyone giving ATMA tom at Welingkar Matunga?

Reporting time ?? As the exam starts 2pm..
It is not mention anywhere..

Good to see some activity finally...i thought i was the only one writing this one..lolz...mg

By the way...they do let us take the question paper home right? Also, last time around, did the paper have separate timings for separate sections? If yes, how do they manage that? @mbakipadhai

Exactly how many people are appearing for ATMA ? Any idea ? There seems to be no buzz about this exam at all...

Do I need to bring the specimen answer sheet or the centre will provide the OMR sheet for marking the answer.

Hi all,

How will the exam actually be held? any idea? as in, the question paper will be given at once which consists
1-Quant-(part A & B)-60 questions
2-verbal-(part A & B)-60 questions
3-logical reasoning-(part A & B)-60 questions

And we can solve as per our convenience till the time ends?

Pl clear.

How was the exam ? How much are you guys expecting a RAW score on 180 ?

Hello puys ,how was the paper ? 😁

@cynicall hey...how was ur exam...how much u expecting?

guys how much %ile does one require in ATMA to secure a seat atleast in KJ Somaiya or for that matter wellinkr....i mean minimum %ile

expected date of result???? any idea.

bhaiyon aur behnon, result ka intejaar nhi ho rha ab 😞 😞 :(

when will atma result be declared....m mat score is 98.9 ..any chance for pumba and ximr,,,,,......

Puys not able to login into my account.. any1 with the same prob..result aj hi hai kya?