UBS chandigarh 2010 admissions GD/PI call getters

hey fells… finally d GD/PI list for UBS chandigarh is out… i am not slected for GD/PI call :: . Let us know abt u guys…

hey fells...
finally d GD/PI list for UBS chandigarh is out.. i am not slected for GD/PI call. Let us know abt u guys..

post the Link plzz

Official website of University Business School, Panjab University, Chandigarh India

got through cat percentile 93.06

gt thru at 94.89...

what are d dates of GD/PI??
seniors pls guide!!

got thru at 95.64

got a call,,.....

with 96.91 %tile

alex_maurya Says
Got 90.56 in CAT. Have sports quota. But no list has been out for people under sports quota. Cant believe my luck.

as far as know last year also same thing happened .list for sports quota people is released sometime afterwards . i thing after your sports trials r done.please note i m not a senior. telling what i know.

got thru at 93.72....war about the schedule???? how will they communicate the date n time of gdpi???? any idea???

congrats people...

got thru at 96.91..:)

got the call @ 94.XX

finally the wait is over...
i am shortlisted

Got a call at 96.54%ile...
But what are the dates for GD/PI?

Me too got a call @94.89

Lets start discussing the GD PI preparation.... Does anyone have any insight on the procedure?

Shiv Thukral

got thru at 92.4 percentile.. 😃

not selected at 91.72 😞

i m also shortlisted
CAT score -> 94.04 %ile....

i also hve the same query,how r they gonna communicate abt the dates of GD/PI's with us???what r the tentative dates....

Seniors pls help ASAP!!!:)

i m also shortlisted
CAT score -> 94.04 %ile....

i also hve the same query,how r they gonna communicate abt the dates of GD/PI's with us???what r the tentative dates....
Congrats to all who hve been selected!!

Seniors pls help ASAP!!!:)