SBI PO 2014.......

notification outt.......best of luck all....gud opportunity for those who are not selected in ibps po 3www.sbi.co.in/user.htm

notification outt.......best of luck all....gud opportunity for those who are not selected in ibps po 3

www.sbi.co.in/user.htm

On-line registration of application : 07.04.2014 TO 25.04.2014 Payment of fee :On line 07.04.2014 TO 25.04.2014 Payment of fee : Off line 10.04.2014 TO 28.04.2014

good opportunity for those who have arbitrarily failed by ibps in interview. mg

Thats Great lets see what will be the no. of applicants this year 😛 😁

Lets ......Gear Up PGuys......

Last time missed it by 1 mark in Objective....

LAST TIME CUT OFF(FOR INTRW) OUT OF 250 MARKS

GEN-151
OBC-137
SC -128
ST -116
OH -118

VH -132

Yaar I m confused. I m selected in iob po through ibps po3. Mai confused hun k kya mai sbi po bharu ya nai

SBI ka salary is slightly more than other nationalised banks.
Notification mein jo likha hai 8,40,000 p.a. @ mumbai, it is just LoL, seriously LoL 😁

First of all, no fresher will be given Mumbai posting. Even employees with 5-7 yrs experience dont get Mumbai....

Secondly, even if it is Mumbai, per month rent is 25,000 for 2BHK. You will have to find a place close to the branch, otherwise travelling local trains or buses is a nightmare in Mumbai...

Thirdly, every year, SBI's one month NPA's are covered by the fees generated from PO and SO job applicants. Last year 17 lakh applied for 2000 posts. Lets do some math....
50% of applicants must be from general category, so say 8 lakh applications brought in Rs.500 each and remaining brought in Rs.100 each....
( 8,00,000 x 500 ) + (8,00,000 x 100) = 48 CRORES
This is the main reason why SBI conducts its own exam (to earn lots of money)

They say SBI is better than other banks in terms of perks and allowances. But work is also lot more as it is the most popular bank in India.

In my opinion, dont be too greedy to apply for SBI if you are satisfied with your PO result 😛

guys i cannot find the registration link in sbi.co.in. plz help!!! 😐

Please go through this all doubt on salary everythingmg will be clear

ďťż

yaar just make 1 group for sbi po 2014 there is already 1 active group

mg

does anyone have any idea about the tentative date of SBI PO Exam ?

hello friends...ek problem ho gayi...i filled the form on 16th....anur challan payment mainey 17 ko hi kar di..aur wo accept bhi ho gaya....but abhi tak reprint after payment mein... "

This online application is provisional subject to payment of Application Fees/ Intimation charges" show kar rha hai...so the thing is...ki agar journal number mil gaya hai to abhi tak the above stated status clear kyu nahi hua?payemt after 2nd working day karni thi....yahi galti hui....still bank ne accept karke journal number kyu generate kar diya?what should i do?

if a candidate in last year is filling the form what date of passing should be filled in the form?

When do we expect exam for SBI PO?

is distance graduation elligible for sbi po... please reply