UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandants Recruitment- PaGalGuY

Join the discussion on UPSC CAPF Assistant Commandants Recruitment and Get all the informations about CAPF Admit Card, CAPF Answer Key, CAPF Result from our Jobs and Career Section and much more..

Union Public Service Commission(UPSC) will conduct a written examination for recruitment of 424 Posts of Assistant Commandants (GROUP-A) in the Central Armed Police Force (CAPF) viz Border Secuity Force(BSF), Central Reserve Police Force(CRPF), Central Industrial Security Force(CISF) and Indo Tibetan Border Police Force(ITBP). Other details are mentioned below.

No. of Vacancy:

1. BSF: 110

2. CRPF: 138

3. CISF: 56

4. ITBP: 120

Total : 424

Check dis link for more details -

http://exam-india.blogspot.in/2013/07/recruitment-of-assistant-commandants-in.html

Hi there!

exam clashing with one of ibps po 3 dates... 😠

Hi All,

I just wanted to know the mode of writing an essay in a competitive exam..i.e. whether it should be a mixture of jargons,good words,simple sentences or it should have simple sentences in majority with a very few good words...

Or if u think it should depend on the nature of exam like UPSC,IB etc.

Specially those who have cleared essay descriptive paper exams,plz suggest a proper way to write an essay!!

The result is out..

http://pib.nic.in/newsite/erelease.aspx?relid=98293

any1 plz help me...

i hav applied for capf.i havnt started my preparation til nw as i was preparing for bank exam. is tis 1 month enough to complete the syllabus or i shud leav tis exam and prepare for somthing else.iam in a great confusion..😟😟

what is the in hand salary of an io in ncb??? any idea

when we start download the admit card of capf 2013

This is the mark list of my friend who got through in General category with AIR 30 in AC'2012 examination.

admit card available .......... now

How is the life as a Assistant Commandant ?........Is it really worth.

There have been instances where majority [CRPF] are just 'thrown' into maoist hit areas, in particular , and other sensitive areas in general , the facilities are not that great besides the work conditions equal that of the Indian Army....Any lights on this?

Will there be any benefit of IBPS dates clashing with AC exam. what do u think?

😐

how much question we have to solve in each section

kitna kiya dosto...kahi solutions aaye kya

VISIT mrunal.org FOR CORRECT EXPLANATION OF ANSWERS.

95+ in paper 1; 75+ in paper 2 with obc . what are my chances for PET?

😐

when can we expect results? Its 50+ days already?/????/😠😠😠😠😠😠

Guys...any idea ...wen will be the exam for Assistant commandant (Logistics), BSF

Any tips/guidance for Paper-II.