Is Your CMAT Score Good Enough for Admissions 2015?

Chat Live with Mr. Nidheesh Saxena, Admissions Head, ITM Business School.

Follow the thread  & tag @ITM_Counselor to get your answers.

Please ensure that you ask everything related  to Admissions 2015 with your CMAT scores.

Best of luck!

sir can u tell me the student intake for pgdm in ITM business school, kharghar campus?????

Mr. Nidheesh Saxena, Admissions - Head, ITM - Business School

He had a past experience of 15 years in the field of Education & Guiding students to find a better prospect in their careers. He has handled portfolio like marketing, operations & brand management in his past job experience.

LIVE CHAT with him on 26th March & ask him everything related to your CMAT scores, B Schools & Admissions 2015!

"Is Your CMAT Score Good Enough for Admissions 2015?"

Chat LIVE with Mr. Nidheesh Saxena, Admissions - Head, ITM -  Business School on 26th March 5.00pm - 8.00 pm.

Follow the thread  & tag @ITM_Counselor to get your answers.

5 Reasons to do an AICTE Approved PGDM program from ITM Business School

1)Advantages of Autonomy (AICTE Approval)

With autonomy institutes design their own curriculum to be taught instead of following outdated University syllabus that changes at University, it happens once in either 3 or 5 years.

In PGDM, the curriculum can be updated regularly depending on the need in the Industry. therefore PGDM courses are more Industry relevant, up to date as compared to MBA courses.

2) LONGER INTERNSHIP PROJECTS (ICONNECT)The iConnect Core 

Iconnect Core is a 20 week Industry Internship program. Unlike the normal 2 - 3 months internship programs, is designed to be much more than an extended summer project. You will be placed to work with companies with specific projects and to support functional teams within the company and in the field. As 80% of the IIPs are paid, you get faster ROI as well as chances of PPO is higher.

3)OPPORTUNITIES TO OPT FOR NICHE SPECIALIZATIONS

Apart form the traditional Finance, Marketing, Human resources, You get to choose from Relevant Specializations such as,
» Marketing and Digital Media               » Retail Management and Marketing
» International Business                        » Pharma Management
» Hospitality Management                     » Supply Chain Management & Operations

4) BETTER NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES AND BETTER PLACEMENTS

ITM Has placed over 10,000 Alums over the last 23 years.
The Return on Investment on the ITM PGDM iConnect Program is much higher than than any other PGDM program due to AICTE Approval our flexibility to change the curriculum to make it more Industry relevant leading to attract more recruiters

5) LEARNING FROM THE EXPERTS

You are exposed to the Industry Experts during your Internship as well as on Campus. You will get a chance to Learn form Top level CEO's and CXO's of companies across India.

What more do you need for a successful Future?

To know more about our PGDM programs Call us on - 18002099727 or APPLY ONLINE now!

Sir i have written MAT and i have a  composite score of 572.7/800

is there any chances of getting admission in for pgdm in ITM?

Innovation award to ITM Business Schools by Higher Education Forum

Kudos! ITM Business Schools received  innovation award by HIGHER EDUCATION FORUM  on 14th March 2015 in Mumbai. The award was presented by Dr GANESH NATARAJAN , VICE CHAIRMAN OF ZENSAR .

Sir, average and highest package for marketing in itm khargar 

CMAT 91.06 %ile.. Do I stand a chance?

my cmat percentile is 81.21.. any good colleges

My friend's cmat percentile is 93.14. Is there any chance of getting call from top colleges.

My Score is 147 and percentile is 92.03. What can I expect

Score 149 & percentile score 92.46

Which college/institute?

Score                   150

Percentile             92.71

Which College?

score 131 

Percentile 87.51

Plz suggest good colleges on basis of ROI

score 108

percentile 78.9

any gud clg with tese?

Done with CMAT and got scores too... what next??

how to apply for colleges??

do we need to apply to colleges individually or is there a centralized process??

pls answer asap. 

ty

my cmat score 63

percentile 49.37

any good college for this??

My Cmat Scoe 68

Percentile 53.28

Please Suggest me good colleges with this Score??

http://www.pumba.in/programs/mba-plus-process.htm

does pumba really take cmat scores???