Info needed about UK Universities...A bit urgent

Hello People, :: I am Abhinandan from Hyderabad. I have completed my BE in Mechanical Engineering last year with 60 % overall score and worked with DELL computers and RELIANCE Industries for an year. I have also scored a BAND 8.0 in IELTS. :…

Hello People,
I am Abhinandan from Hyderabad. I have completed my BE in Mechanical Engineering last year with 60 % overall score and worked with DELL computers and RELIANCE Industries for an year. I have also scored a BAND 8.0 in IELTS.

I have recently received an UNCONDITIONAL OFFER for MBA INTERNATIONAL MANAGEMENT from ROYAL HOLLOWAY UNIVERSITY OF LONDON:) . It would be great if you could tell anything good or bad about this college because I dont really know much about the course. I have an unconditional offer from CITY UNIVERSITY 😃 also for an MSC in AUTOMOTIVE AND MOTORSPORT ENGINEERING. I am finding it difficult to decide on what to go forward with and hence need some of your help.

Please let me know whatever you know about these universities including the possible placements and my future career options...It would be of great help for me.

Hope to hear from you guys very soon because I am in a real hurry

Reagards,

Abhinandan Reddy

P.S: It would be great if you guys can let me know if there is any other good university wherein I can get an admit, with my scores. I have 60% from Engineering, BAND 8.0 in IELTS and also a years experience.

P.S: It would be great if you guys can let me know if there is any other good university wherein I can get an admit, with my scores. I have 60% from Engineering, BAND 8.0 in IELTS and also a years experience.

Hi 8.0 Band is superb and you can get into good university. But 60% wont allow you to get into best university's. Just try with consultants they will also help you out in selecting the universities.

First of all thanks a lot for your reply:)

I do understand that and I have tried with all the consultants. Looks like Royal Holloway and City are the best I can get. So, if you guys have any information about them, please let me know!

Hope to hear from you guys soon

First of all thanks a lot for your reply:)

I do understand that and I have tried with all the consultants. Looks like Royal Holloway and City are the best I can get. So, if you guys have any information about them, please let me know!

Hope to hear from you guys soon

hi...

Depending on ur % i thnk u will get in Robert Gordan university. Last year it had a placement record of 98% or 100%(donno exactly) but it was good. Its based in scotland and the fees will be comparetively cheaper as compared to london.

Regards
Nihit.