IBS Hyderabad 2014-16 Queries

Hi all, For any queries regarding IBS(ICFAI BUSINESS SCHOOL), Hyderabad 2014-16 batch; kindly join the below mentioned group and post all your queries:Facebook Groups Thanks

Hi all,

For any queries regarding IBS(ICFAI BUSINESS SCHOOL), Hyderabad 2014-16 batch; kindly join the below mentioned group and post all your queries:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/ibshyderabad2016/

Thanks

Hello guys. we need to discuss every minute details for ibs hyderabad join the link below

https://www.facebook.com/groups/215298805341842/215527305318992/?notif_t=group_activity

hi, is it compulsary to attend the briefing session of IBS ??

hi

do v have to carry a CV along with other certificates and the application form?

HII.. AS THE ADMISSION PROCESS IN IBS HAS STARTED .. SO CAN ANYONE SHARE HIS/HER EXPERIENCE ON THIS PAGE PLEASE....

Is it worth taking admission in other campuses of ICFAI as in mumbai,gurgaon, bangalore etc. if one doesnt get selected in IBS Hyderabad?

last date for ibs hydrabad .. are applications still open ?

with the telangana movement gaining momentum, shudnt they shift the GD-Pi venue from hyd to some other campus?

Where wud Jaipur and Dehradun campuses rank among pune, bangalore, kolkata, ahemdabad, etc? Top 3 are Hyd, Gurgaon, Mumbai(in dat order) ?

My interview is on 24th 7:30 AM, when and from where the bus will pick us ??
Also no one has given any contact number for buses ? 😲
Please help me regarding that

hey guys can you tell me which places are close to the pick up point, I want to book a hotel accordingly. All hotels in punjgutta are full so need to know the other places which are close.

is icfai hyderabad worth joining when the fees is so high? pls help

I HAVE CAT 90.66 PERCENTILE

WHAT ARE THE CHANCES OF CONVERTING FOR IBS HYDERABAD

when will the results be out for shortlisted candidates ?
also do they give u an option to select the campus ?

any tentative dates as to when they will declare the final list of students..??

results are released in the IBS site .Login to see your result

I got selected for IBS,Hyderabad....

got the call for ibs hyderabad😁

Is admission fee of 80,000rs refundable???