IBPS_SO_2013_ALL.IN.ONE(quant,reasning,english,professional knowledge,previous qstns)

Hi puys,Very happy,motivated for the overwhelmed contribution from u all :: ,wanted to make it more useful,worthful and informative for every one.Please use this thread to post all your questions in all parts(quant,reasning,english,professional …

Hi puys,

Very happy,motivated for the overwhelmed contribution from u all,wanted to make it more useful,worthful and informative for every one.Please use this thread to post all your questions in all parts(quant,reasning,english,professional knowledge(for any)) in this thread.Use the other thread for normal queries.NO COMMON QUERIES HERE plz..ONLY STUFF ON MATERIALS encouraged.plz upload/post here and make all our efforts in a useful way... LETS USE IT! ATB

Thank u @sgk5498 for creating the thread. I have just started preparing. I think we should first decide topic of the day so that everyone can participate in the thread. What u say?

Yes, It is good to nourish our topics as a separate thread.

For IT Officer...
Computer connected to a LAN (Local Area
Network) can
a. run faster
b. go on line
c. share information and /or share peripheral equipment
d. E-mail
e. None
Programming language built into user programs such as Word and Excel are known as____ (a) 4GLs
b) macro languages
(c) object-oriented languages
(d) visual programming languages
(e) None of these
What difference does the 5th generation computer have from other generation computers?
a. Technological advancement
b. Scientific code
c. Object Oriented Programming
d. All of the above
Tunneling is a mechanism provided to transfer data securely between two networks. The data is split into smaller packets and passed through the tunnel. The data passing through the tunnel has 3 layers of encryption. The data is encapsulated. Tunneling can be approached by Point to Point tunneling protocol.

@puchun Programming language built into user programs such as Word and Excel are known as____
i think its ooprograming

share some links for CN and OS >>>>

@anj090 : Its D.. re..

Indian Bank IT Officer Exam 22-05-2011 PK Paper (IT) For Practice

Link : http://www.mediafire.com/?dwnd3tv7tetzagl

Dial-Up Users Friendly File Size (1.87 MB Only After Extracting )

Please Verify the Answers with ur Standard Text Books as most answers given in Kiran's Book are not Correct

BASIC NETWORKING LAYERS(OSI)
http://www.techexams.net/technotes/ccna/osimodel.shtml

@anj090 said:
@csl80 : very nice and helpful.. 😃 Thankyou... 😃
@puchun Computer connected to a LAN (Local Area
Network) can
a. run fasterb. go on line
c. share information and /or share peripheral equipment
d. E-mail
e. None
ans :a
@puchun correct is A.

@puchun said:
For IT Officer...Computer connected to a LAN (Local AreaNetwork) cana. run faster b. go on linec. share information and /or share peripheral equipmentd. E-mail e. None
My Answer is: C
@puchun said:
Programming language built into user programs such as Word and Excel are known as____ (a) 4GLsb) macro languages(c) object-oriented languages(d) visual programming languages(e) None of these
My Answer is: D
@puchun said:
What difference does the 5th generation computer have from other generation computers?a. Technological advancementb. Scientific codec. Object Oriented Programmingd. All of the above
A