English SBI PO 2014

Hello everyone Welcome to Verbal Ability thread for SBI PO 2014. As everyone knows that English section can be the game changer in SBI PO exam. Kindly add previous year questions from Reading Comprehensions, Fill in the Blanks, Vocabul…

Hello everyone

Welcome to Verbal Ability thread for SBI PO 2014. As everyone knows that English section can be the game changer in SBI PO exam.

Kindly add previous year questions from Reading Comprehensions, Fill in the Blanks, Vocabulary, Error Detections and you one can give various tips also.

hi. Can someone shed some light/ paste a link to know a lil about the desriptive paper that we have to face in the Tier1 exam?

Find Errors
a.
(1)This Laboratory of Physics is/(2)not only equipped with/(3)all state of the art instruments / (4)but also with outstanding physicist /NE

b (1) I did not like his/ (2)comments on my paper / (3) but I had no alternative/ (4) as I had agreed to keep quiet /NE

c.
(1)This report is candid in admitting/ (2) that the investment by the government/ (3) in health and family planning / (4) have been eroded considerably / NE

Hi, I saw this post on Facebook about some special courseware for SBI PO. There are 10 mocks plus 20 sectional tests.

Seems to be quite helpful. Anyone has any idea on this? I plan on buying this but wanted to confirm once. Please help me out guys.

The link is this

https://www.facebook.com/bankfunda?ref=hl