Bimm Iimm Gd Pi Getters 2008

Hi All Of U Getting Bimm Call Pune Lets Discuss The Gd Pi Topics Here On This Forum

Hi All Of U Getting Bimm Call Pune Lets Discuss The Gd Pi Topics Here On This Forum

ya...sure...plz specify any topics from previous yrs' gd processes....mine is on d 18th of mar...wat abt u??

hi one of my freds has just given it she said they are taking a lot time 12 hrs for whole procedure essay is over political issue gd general and pi is tough i hav it on 13 march all the best to all

plz every one share ur experience...
those who have done with their gd-pi plz let us know about process n ur exp..
Thanks in advance..

Guys plss let me know about GD/Pi topics.........

hi...i heard dat the gd is elimination round...........is it rt.????????????????????

plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz help me out with gd/pi topics . i have my gd/pi on 29march. someone plzzz help.

GD is not the elimination round.

wer r u guys who hav already completed their GD/PI with BIMM....
plz share ur GD/PI exp on dis thread...

hey frnds all of u out der who ve already given their gd/pi could u plz tel us d gd topic n also wot kind of questions wer asked in d interview round?? wer thy subject related?

zwabyi Says
hi one of my freds has just given it she said they are taking a lot time 12 hrs for whole procedure essay is over political issue gd general and pi is tough i hav it on 13 march all the best to all

hi iam karthik ......giving my gd pi on 22

can u tell me thre topic u got for essay GD and PI

...thanks

hello fellows

I am here to share the selection process which i have undergone today at lucknow center

reached there at 07:30 Am,the entry started at around 08:15Am

once u get in the hall some 8 members from the panel will introduce themselves and tell u about the balaji society this all thing took some 90 minutes i.e. till 09:45 Am

At 09:45 we were given the sheets on which we are supposed to write the essay now "POLITICS" was the order of the day for me;the essay topic was:-

"BAHUJAN SAMAJ PARTY AND MAYAWATI"

Politics has always been my favourite topic so i didn't had any problem writing an essay on it

Then after that GD groups were formed each group consisting of exactly 12 members

After entering the GD room we were asked to introduce ourselves after this The gentleman asked us which topics will we be comfortable with and gave 3 options politics,sports or academics.The problem was 4 wanted politics(including me),4 wanted sports and 4 wanted academics as their topic.I was lucky enough to get the topic on politics
The topic was

Which is better presidential democracy or parliamentary democracy:argue:

The GD lasts for some 25-30 minutes and thankfully we all came to a common conclusion:argue:

as soon as Gd was over our batch was split up into smaller group consisting 3 members each and were given a slip on which the name of the interviewer was written so we 3 gathered in front of the room.

i was last of the 3 to enter the room for my PI

now the PI started :razz:

1)Tell me about urself (as usual expected),ur family etc

2)That gentleman asked questions about my work experience some 15-20 questions on that (easy to my liking)

Now he turned to GK and much to my pleasure he asked GK questions based on Politics only

1)full form of UPA
2)who is vice-president
3)who is Union home minister
4)who is speaker of Loksabha
5)How many houses of parliament are there
6)speaker of Rajya sabha
7)salient features of the budget

Now some questions on hobbies and to conclude he asked 2 things

1)will u join any other college apart from BIMM i said yes but only BIIB in case i donot get selected for BIMM
2)Do u have anything to ask ...i said no

Thats the whole process i have undergone today

All the best guys for ur GD/PI

ruchita_sule Says
ya...sure...plz specify any topics from previous yrs' gd processes....mine is on d 18th of mar...wat abt u??

hey ruchita this is ruchita here i wanted to know how was ur gd/pi .mine is on 4april... can u plz tell me wat was the topic .for gd & how was pi..... wat type of Q did they ask..i am from commerce background .......
hello fellows

I am here to share the selection process which i have undergone today at lucknow center

reached there at 07:30 Am,the entry started at around 08:15Am

once u get in the hall some 8 members from the panel will introduce themselves and tell u about the balaji society this all thing took some 90 minutes i.e. till 09:45 Am

At 09:45 we were given the sheets on which we are supposed to write the essay now "POLITICS" was the order of the day for me;the essay topic was:-

"BAHUJAN SAMAJ PARTY AND MAYAWATI"

Politics has always been my favourite topic so i didn't had any problem writing an essay on it

Then after that GD groups were formed each group consisting of exactly 12 members

After entering the GD room we were asked to introduce ourselves after this The gentleman asked us which topics will we be comfortable with and gave 3 options politics,sports or academics.The problem was 4 wanted politics(including me),4 wanted sports and 4 wanted academics as their topic.I was lucky enough to get the topic on politics
The topic was

Which is better presidential democracy or parliamentary democracy:argue:

The GD lasts for some 25-30 minutes and thankfully we all came to a common conclusion:argue:

as soon as Gd was over our batch was split up into smaller group consisting 3 members each and were given a slip on which the name of the interviewer was written so we 3 gathered in front of the room.

i was last of the 3 to enter the room for my PI

now the PI started :razz:

1)Tell me about urself (as usual expected),ur family etc

2)That gentleman asked questions about my work experience some 15-20 questions on that (easy to my liking)

Now he turned to GK and much to my pleasure he asked GK questions based on Politics only

1)full form of UPA
2)who is vice-president
3)who is Union home minister
4)who is speaker of Loksabha
5)How many houses of parliament are there
6)speaker of Rajya sabha
7)salient features of the budget

Now some questions on hobbies and to conclude he asked 2 things

1)will u join any other college apart from BIMM i said yes but only BIIB in case i donot get selected for BIMM
2)Do u have anything to ask ...i said no

Thats the whole process i have undergone today

All the best guys for ur GD/PI

Hi there!

Thanks a lot for sharing ur gdpi experience of bimm selection process.I have my gdpi on 31st march at jaipur and im really tensed...could u please let me know the other possible topics for essays and gd??..everyone gets the same topic for essay or does it differ??..plz reply soon.

Thanks ..divya
ruchita mathur Says
hey ruchita this is ruchita here i wanted to know how was ur gd/pi .mine is on 4april... can u plz tell me wat was the topic .for gd & how was pi..... wat type of Q did they ask..i am from commerce background .......

hi ruchita i hav my gd-pi on same date 4 th april..
i m frm ahmedabad...
u r frm mumai rite so wer wil u goin to stay..
do u knw any such place?
plz reply as sun as posible..

hello friends,
I hv got call from BIMM scheduled on 5th April 2008.
(My actual date was 13th april, but was preponed to 5th April)
Plz enlist the probable GD topics n PI questions likely to be asked at BIMM.
Also tell me the detail procedure...
also, to BIMM students, which college is gud? BIMM or Bimtech?
plz be honest n gv genuine n matured reply.

Hi there!

Thanks a lot for sharing ur gdpi experience of bimm selection process.I have my gdpi on 31st march at jaipur and im really tensed...could u please let me know the other possible topics for essays and gd??..everyone gets the same topic for essay or does it differ??..plz reply soon.

Thanks ..divya

the essay topic remain common for a particular center i.e. at lucknow each and everyone got the same topic.

as far as gd's are concerned i know 2 other topics which were assigned

1)Truth and non -violence are the things of the past??:
2)IPL will lead to the betterment of cricket

hii everybd.........
i had my GD on 22nd.
The whole process took a lot of time....i mean the GD n PI were gud but time consumin.....
the essay topic 4 my center was "film stars and politics"
the GD topic were also general sum topics are terrorism, shud hindi be made compulsory at school level, smoking:shud it b banned at public places???
AL d best 2 al who r yet 2 give der GD

hi to all of you who are about to give the iimm interview in pune,

here's wishing you all the very best.

do get back and update us on ur essay and gd topics along with ur pi questions.

good luck