B-School info at one place

Hi Friends, Many of us would be gearing up to take GMAT soon to apply for the 2008 session. Lets share the common B-school info at one place so that we can choose which B-School to apply to as per our requirements. I am proposing the followin…

Hi Friends,

Many of us would be gearing up to take GMAT soon to apply for the 2008 session. Lets share the common B-school info at one place so that we can choose which B-School to apply to as per our requirements. I am proposing the following format:-

B-School:
Median GMAT Score:
Fee:
Other Expenses(estimated):
Duration of the course:
Application deadlines:
Application fee:
Average starting salary:
Scholarship Info:
Other Imp info(from the point of view of applying):

Lets put all the figures in INR instead of the local currency of that country for consistency.
Try to fill as many of these parameters if not all. These will be few parameters which can give a fair idea whether one should be serious for applying to the B-School. He/She can then gather more info about that B-School.

ATB!

B-School: Nanyang Technological University
Min Work Ex: 2 years
Median GMAT Score:
Fee: 7 lac
Other Expenses(estimated): 5-6 lac
Duration of the course: 4 tri-semesters
Application deadlines: October to April
Application fee: Rs. 1400/-
Average starting salary:
Scholarship Info: Not for Indians
Other Imp info(from the point of view of applying):

Dude.

all of this and more info is readily available on BusinessWeek. (I guess BW does qualify as *one place*). Look it up.

You may find some of the info that you are looking for on my blog. I am not posting that info here because it is customised for my use so probably not fit for general consumption without a few riders. Morover it is a work in progress so i intend build it over time so I am not going to be able to keep track of versions lying on public forums and update them.

here is the link - My blog

Dude.

all of this and more info is readily available on BusinessWeek. (I guess BW does qualify as *one place*). Look it up.

You may find some of the info that you are looking for on my blog. I am not posting that info here because it is customised for my use so probably not fit for general consumption without a few riders. Morover it is a work in progress so i intend build it over time so I am not going to be able to keep track of versions lying on public forums and update them.

here is the link - My blog

thanx buddy for ur concern but we need to subscribe on BusinessWeek for 30 USD before accessing the info.... plus we need to search for info too... if we can have a forum where the information is easily accessible, nothing like it!

HI,
I got admit from Krannet B school. can share my profile.
B-School: Krannert
Min Work Ex: 2.4 years
Median GMAT Score: 720
Fee: 30,000$(tusion)
Other Expenses(estimated): 10k
Duration of the course: 20 months
Application deadlines: I applied in r 2
Application fee:
Average starting salary: