[Official] IIM Jammu MBA Admission Queries - Batch 2024-26

Any Idea when the forms for pgdm in healthcare will open?

1 Like

Dear candidate, the form is live now . Kindly visit https://registration-mbahahm.iimj.ac.in/ to apply.

In iim jammu? Its easy convert

there is no mba(hahm) form to fill for CAP shortlisted candidates. is it sufficient to just register ?

Yes Mohit , it is sufficient to just register. No extra fee and interview for CAP & SAP Shortlisted candidates for this course.

All the students who are looking for admissions in IIM jammu can get their queries cleared here. Feel free to ask.

When can we expect SAP result?

SAP results won’t be published separately. Combined results of CAP+SAP will be published as per the notified date of result.

1 Like

So when can we expect result?

So when can we expect result? @PratikIIMJ

1 Like

Is IIM Jammu result really out or it is a glitch ?

The results haven’t been declared yet.
The official result to be declared in the month of May.

For any further queries please feel free to contact any of the adcomm team members.

Regards,
Admissions Team, IIM Jammu

1 Like

When will the results be released?

2 Likes

+1

Can we expect result on 9/10 may. As othe CAP IIM, trichy and udaipur is announcing on that day?

1 Like

Hi @sarthak_chauhan, I was going through my CAP application form and found out by mistake for class 10th I have filled my percentage as 93.8% whereas my correct percentage is 93.1%. As I’m coming from CBSE background I got 9.8 CGPA which was correctly mentioned. Just while conversion I had this typo error.

I have mailed the CAP 2022 regarding the same, is there’s any requirement to mail the IIM Jammu too regarding the same as I have applied for both MBA (2022-2024) & MBA (HA&HM) programmes. Pls Help.
**I have checked the admission policy for both the programmes and it was mentioned that in class 10th for 90.01 to 95 % of marks they give 2.5 marks as composite score. **

Will it revoke my admission ? Please help

When can we expected the merit list to be out?

Hello Everyone,

The result for MBA(General and HA&HM) will be published on 12th of May. You can check the results on the official IIM Jammu website.

For any further queries please feel free to contact any of the adcom team members.

Regards,
Admissions Team, IIM Jammu

2 Likes

Hello,

You do not need to mail IIM Jammu regarding this separately. If you have mailed it to CAP, CAP center will update the data and share it with IIM Jammu admission office and the same will be used for the further process.

2 Likes

even i did the same mistake , how to rectify that ?