Life@XLRI

This thread is meant to post about Life@XL. Will post more about it and my batch mates will follow suit soon.

This thread is meant to post about Life@XL. Will post more about it and my batch mates will follow suit soon.

I'll use this forum to provide some of the common links, to get some information about XLRI:

XLRI Jamshedpur Main Campus
XLRI Singapore Campus
XLRI Dubai Campus
XLRI News
XLRI Alumni News

Hope this helps people here, in gathering information about various links about XLRI, it's various campuses and alumni.

Harsh

The annual flagship B-School event of XLRI Jamshedpur - Ensemble 2007 is to be held on January 13 & 14, 2007. Please follow the following link here, for more information on the same:

Ensemble 2007

The systems society of XLRI Jamshedpur, Socrates website:

SOCRATES, the Systems society

Harsh

Summers 2007@XLRI
XLRI 2007-09 Queries and Discussion

National IT Seminar 2006 - NITS 2006@XLRI

The link name are self evident, I guess.

Harsh

Corrected link for XLRI Singapore Campus

Sorry guys. 😞 The forum does not allow editing the posts.

Harsh

Can you get me news from Akshat_Kumar and Simon. How are they and where did they get placed in the summers?

-Vengeance

Can you get me news from Akshat_Kumar

akshat got thru Glaxo

Simon is going to Marico. And Akshat to GSK.

Harsh

Please tell us something about "Maxi Fair".

Thanks and Regards
Aren

XLRI guys.. i kno this is not the right forum. But it mayb helpful to others too. What is the batch size of BM? And also of PM&IR.; A rough idea as to how many calls are sent out?

Thanks a lot...

Hey Guys ,

Do you still have some wonderful bands over there .. ... is there any forum/site where I can get to hear/download their songs ..

regards

shailesh

I guess, you are referring about Bodhitree - the rock band of XLRI. Yes, it very much still exists in XL, and you can download the songs from here.

Harsh

Hey Guys ,

Do you still have some wonderful bands over there .. ... is there any forum/site where I can get to hear/download their songs ..

regards

shailesh
Please tell us something about "Maxi Fair".

Thanks and Regards
Aren

You can read about MAXI fair from here.

Harsh

Hi Harsa,

I have got a call for GMP. Can you connect me with some GMPians so that I can get some tips about interview.

Thanks

I guess, you are referring about Bodhitree - the rock band of XLRI. Yes, it very much still exists in XL, and you can download the songs from here.

Harsh

or about zeest.
i just love their song sutta and XL ki kudiyan
cld u let me know about them

regards,
bharath

Pls provide info on quality of course,faculty,placements of XLRI Singapore
thanks