Liba final converts 2012-14

Dear friends, *The results would be out anytime. *Since the previous threads are closed due to some problems, I am starting this thread. Once you start getting the selection mails, please post your profile in the following manner. Name: …

Dear friends,
The results would be out anytime. Since the previous threads are closed due to some problems, I am starting this thread.
Once you start getting the selection mails, please post your profile in the following manner.

Name:
Degree:
Work exp:
Joining? (yes/no/maybe):
Other Converts:

Please don't spam the thread, before the results are out. will keep you posted about latest details.

Thanks, All the best.

on this thread you made IBI........i thought that results are out
but you said on 1st line only
"RESULT WILL BE OUT ANYTIME"

mood he maar gaya.................

Thanks for opening the thread now we are on you only to make us updates of whats going on.........& where to look for

huhuhahahaha bring it on

Dear friends,
The results would be out anytime. Since the previous threads are closed due to some problems, I am starting this thread.
Once you start getting the selection mails, please post your profile in the following manner.

Name:
Degree:
Work exp:
Joining? (yes/no/maybe):
Other Converts:

Please don't spam the thread, before the results are out. will keep you posted about latest details.

Thanks, All the best.

wil the results be out by today?wil it come through mail or in website

Been 2 hrs.. When it will come? or will we get mails?

As in the last GD/PI thread
i have asked this question about this that they will put it on site or we will get mail only......

IBI said that they will give mails directly only soo still no list out as here no mail are seen here or converted
soo hope it will be in 2 days or soo

Been 3 hours.. na muje mail aya nai kisi aur ko...

coolg219 Says
Been 3 hours.. na muje mail aya nai kisi aur ko...

Hey ,

The results have not been released....the college has said by wednesday...even the seniors are sayin so...so, chill n we have to wait fr a couple of days more....

Cheers
Balaji

just called them...they say day after tomo!!

Liba results out. Got mail now. 11 35 AM,

Name: Abhishek
Degree: B.Tech
Work exp: 2.5 yrs
Joining? (yes/no/maybe): yes
Other Converts: IFMR, XIMB HRM

coverted LIBA..
got a mail at 11.40..
BTech(E&C;)
fresher..:)

coverted LIBA..
got a mail at 11.40..
BTech(E&C;)
fresher..:)

can u please post the contents of the mail u gt from the college ?

Liba results out. Got mail now. 12.20
Name: SAGE
Degree: B.Tech - IT
Work exp: 20 MONTHS
Joining? (yes/no/maybe): yes
Other Converts: NIL

okkay.. d wait starts.. But wen to stop waiting..

Congratulations to all the converts..
All those who have received their confirmation mail please post your CAT/XAT percentiles as well so that we all can have an overall idea of the trend followed this year..

Dear friends,

Name:
Degree:
Work exp:
Joining? (yes/no/maybe):
Other Converts:

Thanks, All the best.

As mentioned in this thread, all the converts will receive an email directly and no list will be updated on the website..My question is that how will a wait-listed candidate know his/her status that he/she is wait-listed.
abhivadan Says
can u please post the contents of the mail u gt from the college ?

Dear Kritika Gupta,

Congratulations ! I am happy to inform you that you have been provisionally selected for admission into the two-year full-time Postgraduate Diploma in Management (PGDM) Course. Kindly confirm your acceptance through an e-mail to [email protected] before 11. A.M. on 30th April 2012 and by paying the fees on or before 07th May 2012.

its a 3 page document with a form and instructions...
name: kritika gupta
degree:b.tech
work ex- NIL
joining: maybe
other converts: IRMA

Converted !!

Name : Ritaban
grad : b.tech
work ex : 20mnths
other converts : tapmi and imi (hrm)
joining : in doubt only because of tapmi..

would seriously love if anybody helps me in this dilemma !!

Hey all,

Congrats to all converts....im waiting for the email....freakin out....hope to join ya guys....:)

In the meanwhile, do join the FB group

Hope to see y'all there soon.

Cheers
Balaji