CFA or FRM

My CA final exams are due after 2.5 years, So please suggest me, that within this period, which course among CFA or FRM will be best for me to pursue, with can add-on more respect and scope within INDIA

My CA final exams are due after 2.5 years,
So please suggest me, that within this period, which course among CFA or FRM will be best for me to pursue, with can add-on more respect and scope within INDIA

Dear FRM Candidates, We are offering 2020 Schweser Books & Quicksheet, 2020 Fintree Videos and 2020 GARP ebooks for FRM Part 1. Please drop us an email at [email protected]  

Dear FRM Candidates, We are offering 2020 study material for FRM Part 1&2. Part 1 - 2020 Schweser Books , 2020 Fintree Videos and 2020 GARP ebooks  Part 2 - 2020 Schweser Books, 2020 Bionic Turtle Package and 2020 GARP ebooks. Please drop us an email at [email protected]  

Dear FRM Candidate, We have sourced 2020 BT Professional Package for both parts now. It is available at very low price. Please drop me an email at [email protected] 

CFA & FRM all levels latest materials with Notes, Videos, Qbank, Mocks , summary videos, exam solved videos, are available at best price. Drop an email to [email protected] for your queries. INSTANT ACCESS... BEST RATE GUARANTEED!!

I have a Doubt!!!

Hi,

Currently I am working as an Analyst for a Global Insurance and Reinsurance company and want to know that after passing FRM part 1 & 2 papers,

1. Are we atleast recognised as FRM's or do we have to show the 2 yrs experience before we can use the term and apply to jobs accordingly. (For eg - A lot of guys do put in their CV as passed CFA level 1 & 2 exams and leverage them to get an advantage)

2. If we have an experience of 2 yrs in a different field like in Insurance and not in a risk profile can we use it to fulfill the two years of experience required to get the certification.

Please revert back ASAP! Thanks in advance.

Best Regards.

We are offering a full WordPress Website Fix.
Have a website problem that you need help with right now?
We’ll fix it for $199 or your money back!
Order your fix today at https://www.hostirian.com/get-wordpress-help-now/

Thanks,

[email protected]
www.hostirian.com

Social Media Link Aggrigator

Need a way to put all of your social media links and profiles into one easy to distribute profile?

InLink is offering a completely free social media link aggregator tool.

Create Your Free Profile Today!

Thanks,

[email protected]

https://inlink.com/

Get FRM part 1 and part 2 2021 complete materials Analystprep, wiley , Schweser and Bionic turtle Available exclusively mail on [email protected]

If anyone want CFA lv1 FRM 2019 full set of books contact me on 8708979726 Kalpan schweser

Get 2024 latest materials for CFA, CAIA, FRM,ESG,SCR, CPA, ACCA, CMA, CIA, and other professional courses of WSP,WSP and BIWS etc from the most reliable & trusted source
For details mail at :- [email protected]

2024 for CFA, CAIA, FRM, SCR, CFA-ESG, CPA, CMA, CIA, SCR, ACCA, GMAT, GRE, IELTS and other professional certification courses, available. For more details email us at [email protected]