[2010-2012] IIM Shillong Final Result Out

Hey guys The IIM Shillong result is out. You should be getting an email from them. Must say they have been very prompt, I got the email at 12:00 AM sharp. Gursartaj

Hey guys
The IIM Shillong result is out.
You should be getting an email from them.
Must say they have been very prompt, I got the email at 12:00 AM sharp.
Gursartaj

what was the mail about?? u converted???

abhi911anand Says
what was the mail about?? u converted???

Yes.

Also, if someone can edit the name, i forgot to add the year. or tell me how to do it.
Yes.

Also, if someone can edit the name, i forgot to add the year. or tell me how to do it.

i m in got mail from mr rohit

Yes,

They're sending mails to those who have converted. I too got the email.

I was rejected last year by Shillong, I'm through this year. But won't be joining as I'm heading off to Lucknow. The waitlist moves by 1.

ATB to all.

My profile:-

Xth :- 91.0 CBSE
XIIth :- 84.2 CBSE
BE:- 9.71/10 BE CS, Thapar University, Patiala.

Work ex:- 13 months (In cat 2009 application form)

Extra curriculars:- State level cricketer

CAT score:-
OA:- 98.72%, with minimum 94.26 sectional.

-Gagan.

I am through too!!!

My profile is as follows:
CAT: 99.00
X: 80.6 CBSE
XII: 92.9 AP board
BTech: 8.82
Work Ex: 21 months
Extracurriculars: Not great..

Congratulations to all the converts!
It would be great if u guys could mention ur percentile and profile....just so we could get some idea

i am thru....man...its a dream come true....

Puys are this the authentic result??

i am thru....man...its a dream come true....

Puys are this the authentic result??

same here .... i cant realise it is it true

anyone who has converted iimshillong and mdi plz pm me......i am confused..........

can the seniors plzzz tel me wen will the new iim shillong campus will be ready .....will this batch get to study there even after a year??????????????/

i cant believe it ... after rejection from spjain mdi nm imt ..... i m through...
still cant believe it for real:cheers::drinking::drinking::drinking:

i cant believe it ... after rejection from spjain mdi nm imt ..... i m through...
still cant believe it for real:cheers::drinking::drinking::drinking:

congrats yaar.
even i m through.

I also got through..!!
Guys..those of you who are aware of IIM Shillong, could you please throw some light on how good it is..?? The faculty, placements et.al.

Is it ok to join Shillong or is it better to try for something better next time..?

Dude its an IIM by the way....and its improved by hell of a leaps & bounds in these 2 years...

their placements are gr8...as this link shows...for the 1st batch can u believe a college gets an avg of arnd 10lac...
IIM Shillong Final Placements 2010 Average CTC Offered: 9.8 LPA (Approx) CollegeKhabar

As per faculties...they hav gud ones...and now as the batch strength have increased...there will be more gud faculties...

As per ur decision to try again next yr...dude if u hav the guts to try again next yr and get a decent score then noone will stop u from doing that...if u converted Shillong this yr then u may get thru better IIMs next yr...so its upto u to decide...abt Shillong its a gud decent college...

I also got through..!!
Guys..those of you who are aware of IIM Shillong, could you please throw some light on how good it is..?? The faculty, placements et.al.

Is it ok to join Shillong or is it better to try for something better next time..?

Hi guys,

Congrats to all who made it to IIM-S.
Of you who have SPJIMR-IM convert and not taking it up, please update your status in the below spreadsheet

http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?k...UA&hl;=en#gid=0

Thanks a lot and All the best

Aparna

Yess.. a confidence booster!!!

Got thru IIMS....!!!

I haven't received the mail so I guess I am not in.:-(:-(

Totally dejected....After three CAT's to think of givin another is a bad dream for me.....plus I hate my Job...god knows what is in store for me ....

Anywayz congrats to all call getters.............

I haven't received the mail so I guess I am not in.:-(:-(

Totally dejected....After three CAT's to think of givin another is a bad dream for me.....plus I hate my Job...god knows what is in store for me ....

Anywayz congrats to all call getters.............

dont worry... might u be waitlisted.... just wait ... i know its painful....
atb