The UPTET 2020 application process for the Uttar Pradesh Teachers’ Eligibility Test will be closing soon by the Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board. Candidates who are interested can apply at the earliest on the official website.
The last date to register for UPTET 2020 is 21st November 2019. And candidates can pay the application fee till 22nd November 2019. All the interested candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for UPTET 2020 exam.
The board have decided to conduct UPTET 2020 recruitment exam on 22nd December 2019. Also, the exam will be conducted in multiple languages for the comfortability of the candidates. Languages in which the exams will be held are Hindi, English, Sanskrit and Urdu.
The official website through which candidates will get more information on UPTET 2020 exam is www.upbasiceduboard.gov.in . Candidates can go through the steps mentioned below to apply for UPTET 2020.
Steps to apply for UPTET 2020 exam:
- Visit the official website of UP Basic Education Board.
- Go to the “Application” link on the homepage.
- Enter the required details to create login ID.
- Enter the credentials to login.
- Fill the application form.
- Submit the filled details or the application form.
- Make the fee payment.
- Take a print of the application form.
The candidates will start getting the admit card for UPTET 2020 from 18th December 2019 onward.
- The board will conduct two papers — one for teachers for class 1 to 5 and one for class 6 to 8.
- Candidates fulfilling the criteria for both the paper must apply for both the papers.
- The exam paper will consist of objective type questions.
The candidates belong to the general and OBC categories must pay Rs 600 as application fees whereas the candidates from SC/ST category must pay Rs 400. The payment must be made online via credit card, debit card and net banking.
Also read, UPTET 2020 Official Notification.