Union Public Service Commission, commonly known as UPSC, carries out recruitment for various posts under the government of India. The UPSC had conducted the examinations for the post of Lecturer in 2019. While the examinations were followed by interviews, candidates have been awaiting their results for several months. UPSC has announced that the selection procedure is now complete.
The Union Public Service Commission has declared the results for the recruitment examination that it had conducted for the posts of Lecturer. On 10th March, 2019, UPSC had conducted examinations for the posts of Lecturer for Computer Electronics and Computer Engineering. Those who had appeared for the UPSC Lecturer exam can now access the results through the online website of UPSC.
In order to check the results, which have been released in the form of a merit list, candidates can follow a few simple steps as stated below –
- Step-1 : Visit the official website of UPSC, which is https://upsc.gov.in Candidates are advised not to use other unofficial websites for checking the results.
- Step-2 : On the homepage, navigate to the ‘What’s New’ section which displays the links of all the recent notifications and announcements.
- Step-3 : Under this section, click on the link which reads “24 Posts of Lecturer (Electronics & Communication Engineering) in DTTE, GNCTD”
- Step-4 : Click on the link of the PDF for the final result of these posts.
- Step-5 : The results will be downloaded automatically on the computer.
- Step-6 : Carefully go through the result which contains both the Roll number and Name of the selected candidates. Verify both these details.
- Step-7 : Download the result and save it in a secure folder on the computer.
- Step-8 : Take a printout of the results to preserve it as a hard copy and use it for future references.
A total of 24 candidates have been selected for the lecturer posts. These candidates will get the opportunity to be appointed in Departments of Training and Technical Education in the National Capital Territory of Delhi.
Along with the 24 selected candidates, names of two other candidates have also appeared on the list. This is because, the UPSC has recommended them to undergo a training for being appointed to the posts. It has also stated the period of training required by each candidate for the given posts.
UPSC will also be releasing some other details such as the cut off marks. These details, as stated on the notification, will be issued on the website of UPSC once the recruitment process is completed or within 30 days from the release of the notification, which ever is later.
Stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY for UPSC CSE Exam 2019: Admit Card, Syllabus, Result
|Official Website Link||https://upsc.gov.in|
|Result Access Link||https://upsc.gov.in/sites/default/files/FR-24-LctrElecncsComnEnggGNCTD-Engl.pdf|