UPSC (The Union Public Service Commission) has issued a notification for the recruitment to various posts. In the announcement, the name of the job, qualification, and complete details are given. According to the information that is released in the official website of UPSC, 12 posts will be filled through the recruitment process.
- Medical officer/research officer (Siddha), Ministry of Ayush -1.
- Assistant director, Central Poultry Development Organization, Bhubaneshwar – 1.
- Livestock officer, department of animal husbandry and daring – 4.
- Assistant legal advisor, enforcement directorate – 5.
- Deputy fire advisor, directorate general of fire services, civil defence and home guards – 1.
- Medical officer/research officer (Siddha) – degree in Siddha from a recognized university or statutory state board or faculty or council of Indian medicine or equivalent.
- Assistant director – bachelor’s degree in veterinary science and animal husbandry from recognized veterinary institute or university or equivalent.
- Livestock officer – bachelor’s degree in veterinary science and animal husbandry.
- Assistant legal advisor – degree in law from a recognized institute/university.
- Deputy fire advisor- bachelor degree in fire engineering from a recognized institute or university.
|Commencement of application form||24th August 2019|
|Last date to submit the application||12th September 2019|
|Last date to submit the application fee (online)||13th September 2019|
How to apply:
The eligible and interested candidates can apply through online by visiting the official website www.upsc.gov.in.
Application fee s Rs.25/-. The candidates can pay the fees through online mode or by paying in any SBI branch by cash. There is no fee for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates.