The Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has issued a notification for recruitment to the post of-
- Junior Assistant,
- Steno and
- Personal Assistant.
Enthusiastic candidates can apply to the posts through the designated format on or before 20 October 2019.
|Commencement of submission of online application submission||16 October 2019|
|Last date for submission of online application submission||20 October 2019
|Last date for submission of the application fee||22 October 2019
|Exam Date||3rd November 2019|
The criteria put forth by Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission shall be between 21 to 35 years.
The application fees are as follows-
- General/OBC – Rs. 300/-
- SC/ST/PwD – Rs. 150/-
The official website through the candidates can get all the details regarding the recruitment is http://sssc.uk.gov.in/ .
Junior Assistant –
- The candidate must have done graduation or its equivalent and also carry the knowledge of Hindi and English Language.
- Also, the Candidate must be proficient in Typing in English and Hindi. Keeping the Hindi Typing speed to be 25 wpm while the English typing of the candidate must be 30 wpm.
Stenographer, Stenographer Grade 1, Personal Assistant –
- The Applicant must have completed his or her Graduation or equivalent
- Carrying the knowledge of Hindi and English Language.
- The candidate must have Typing Speed of Hindi Steno 80 wpm and the capacity of typing 25 wpm.
- The pay scale for Junior Assistant shall be between Rs. 21700-69100 Level 3 as per 7th CPC
- And for Stenographer, Stenographer Grade 1, Personal Assistant it shall be between Rs. 44900-142400 (Level – 07) and for Civil Court, it shall be between Rs. 29200 – 92300 (Level – 07)
The direct link to apply for the post is https://uksssconline.in/RPS/Home.aspx. The candidates shall apply to the posts in the online mode on or before 20 October 2019. Candidates also can check the official notification PDF for more information.