75.63 %tile..
2yr workex.
Decent acads
have an intreview call.
andy.

i have 50 percentile could not make it.

I've got 61.99%.1 year work ex.
Me too through!!!
After CAT debacle its getting better each day!!!:))

Maverick

Dear All

XAT Net of 68.6
Abt 29 months of work ex.
Got thru....

Nikhil

Ximb before XL.. thats nice to hear..

66.9%ile with 6 months work-ex .. Got a call :mg

Cheers,
flber

i had posted this in the dif thread...but posting it again.... had a percentile of 68.6.....DIDNT MAKE IT!!!! good acads...fresh engg grad..i jus dunno how to react...

mysoreguy Says
i had posted this in the dif thread...but posting it again.... had a percentile of 68.6.....DIDNT MAKE IT!!!! good acads...fresh engg grad..i jus dunno how to react...

mysoreguy pz post ur sectional %iles am pretty sure ximb had sectional cut off's it was also given in the brochure. so plz post ur sectional breakups.
I've got 61.99%.1 year work ex.
Me too through!!!
After CAT debacle its getting better each day!!!:))

Maverick

maverick can u plz post ur sectional %iles, thanx!!! and congrats all call getters, i had the shock of my life when i entered wrong xat id and thought that i had not made it, he he thankfully realised my mistake.
nithin Says
maverick can u plz post ur sectional %iles, thanx!!! and congrats all call getters, i had the shock of my life when i entered wrong xat id and thought that i had not made it, he he thankfully realised my mistake.

Hey Nithin

My sectional percentages are
QA - 58.7
VA - 41.26
GA - 23.63 (Dont know how i cleared this!!!:))

Maverick

Hi friends

I have got a call from XIMB

61.99 percentile

here are my sectional breakups:

QUANT: 33
VA : 67
GA : 52

overall 68.6

i think the quant was my nemesis :huh:

here are my sectional breakups:

QUANT: 33
VA : 67
GA : 52

overall 68.6

i think the quant was my nemesis :huh:

eeeks! then 35%ile must have been the quant cutoff for ximb, so 40%ile will be the cutoff for xlri, me with 38.xx and 69.85 overall so i guess xlri is gonna be out of my reach. me praying really hard.

i had 59.51 overall %ile
and 2 yrs work ex....
i got a call

i had 59.51 overall %ile
and 2 yrs work ex....
i got a call

wow!! guys below 62%ile plz post ur sectional %iles as well.

Guys

got a call with 61.99 percentile

Quant: 39 percentile
Verbal: 54
GK: 37

1 year workex and IIT background

hey guys..this is not the forum but still..with 33 in quant..does some1 think i stand atleast a bleak chance for a PM&IR; call? with decent gk score ....

hi,those who have calls from ximb please post ur scores and sectional cutoffs and other details so that it can help us to apply to other colleges

with a gk percentile of 20.83, I am surprised that I got through...looks like they have ignored gk...gud for me...btw overall is 71%.