Join the discussion on SPJIMR PGPM Admissions 2020 and Get the details about S P Jain Institute of Management and Research, Courses, Application Form, Exam Date, Fees, Result, Placements and much more.
SPJIMR PGPM Admissions 2020
SP Jain Institute of Management Research is a leading business school of India offering Industry oriented, AICTE approved, and AMBA accredited courses in various management-related disciplines.
1. Brief Introduction about the course
The Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM) is an advanced level course meant for experienced professionals. The program aims to hone the existing knowledge and experiences, along with developing a general management perspective to prepare future industry leaders.
• Applicant must have completed a bachelor’s degree from a recognised University or Institute.
• Applicant must at least have a full-time industry experience of 5 years.
• Consistent academic performance is extremely essential.
• CAT/GMAT/XAT Score must be submitted.
3. Selection Process
• The applicant needs to complete the online application form on the official website of SPJIMR and pay processing fees of Rs. 1,800/- through debit card/credit card/ net banking or DD in favour of “S.P. Jain Institute of Management & Research’ payable at Mumbai.”
• Candidates will be shortlisted according to the eligibility criteria.
• Selected candidates will be called for interviews at select locations (as per preference)/ candidates working overseas can appear for an interview through Skype.
• First, the early offers will be announced for exceptional candidates, and then a final list will be published.
• Selected candidates need to pay the fees and start their course.
4. Application Start and End date
• Application Start Date: – Already started
• Application End Date: – 22nd November 2019
5. Exam accepted for Course
The score for the above-mentioned exams can be submitted after the interview stage.
6. Course Fee Details
|•||Career Services Fee||–||Rs.||55,000/-|
|•||International Immersion Fee||–||Rs.||3,50,000/-|
|•||Computer / IT services fee/ Reading Material, Books/ Library & Database fee||–||Rs.||75,000/-|
|•||Estimated cost for airfare, visa, insurance etc.||–||Rs.||1,50,000/-|
Food expenses are extra and have to be borne by the student.
7. Scholarship offered by the College
Full or part waiver of tuition fees is available for deserving candidates.
For more information, visit the official website – www.spjimr.org
Other Important Articles:
To keep track of latest discussions on SPJIMR Admission (2020-2022), stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY.