SPJIMR PGPM Admissions 2020 [Official]

Join the discussion on SPJIMR PGPM Admissions 2020 and Get the details about S P Jain Institute of Management and Research, Courses, Application Form, Exam Date, Fees, Result, Placements and much more.

SPJIMR PGPM Admissions 2020

SP Jain Institute of Management Research is a leading business school of India offering Industry oriented, AICTE approved, and AMBA accredited courses in various management-related disciplines.

1. Brief Introduction about the course 

The Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM) is an advanced level course meant for experienced professionals. The program aims to hone the existing knowledge and experiences, along with developing a general management perspective to prepare future industry leaders.

2. Eligibility

• Applicant must have completed a bachelor’s degree from a recognised University or Institute.

• Applicant must at least have a full-time industry experience of 5 years.

• Consistent academic performance is extremely essential.

• CAT/GMAT/XAT Score must be submitted.

3. Selection Process 

• The applicant needs to complete the online application form on the official website of SPJIMR and pay processing fees of Rs. 1,800/- through debit card/credit card/ net banking or DD in favour of “S.P. Jain Institute of Management & Research’ payable at Mumbai.”

• Candidates will be shortlisted according to the eligibility criteria.

• Selected candidates will be called for interviews at select locations (as per preference)/ candidates working overseas can appear for an interview through Skype.

• First, the early offers will be announced for exceptional candidates, and then a final list will be published.

• Selected candidates need to pay the fees and start their course.

4. Application Start and End date 

• Application Start Date: – Already started

• Application End Date: – 22nd November 2019

5. Exam accepted for Course

• CAT

• XAT

• GMAT

The score for the above-mentioned exams can be submitted after the interview stage.

6. Course Fee Details 

Tuition Fee Rs. 11,00,000/-
Admission Fee Rs. 65,000/-
Development Fee Rs. 70,000/-
Career Services Fee Rs. 55,000/-
International Immersion Fee Rs. 3,50,000/-
Hostel Fee Rs. 95,000/-
Computer / IT services fee/ Reading Material, Books/ Library & Database fee Rs. 75,000/-
Estimated cost for airfare, visa, insurance etc. Rs. 1,50,000/-
Total Cost Rs. 19,60,000/-

Food expenses are extra and have to be borne by the student.

7. Scholarship offered by the College

Full or part waiver of tuition fees is available for deserving candidates.

For more information, visit the official website – www.spjimr.org

Other Important Articles:

Wow experiences at SPJIMR’s GMP

GMP at SPJIMR: 10 Years of Glory

To keep track of latest discussions on SPJIMR Admission (2020-2022), stay connected with fellow students on PaGaLGuY.

SPJIMR 2-Year PGDM Admission 2020-22 | PaGaLGuY

Kindly tell my chances of conversion of pgpm. My profile 10/12/Btech biotech-85.8/85.8/8.03. 5 years branch banking workex in public sector bank. No extra/co cirricular. 4 years of drop between grad and workex for civil services prep . Xat 2019 96.8 percentile.

SPJIMR is organizing a Whatsapp chat session.

The chairperson of program Prof.Prem Chandrani shall address the admission queries for the PGPM class of 2020.

Interested candidates can register for the event by sending a Whatsapp message (with name and email id) on the number given below.

WhatsApp No.: +91 7 0 4 5 6 8 7 9 5 5
Date :28th Match 2019
Time: 4:00 pm to 5:30 pm
Subject:Addressing admission related queries

The interview slots for April 2019 are now filled and closed! Apply now to stand a chance to get shorlisted for the upcoming interviews in June. 

Apply here :  https://spjimr-pgpm.nopaperforms.com/  

What will be the course of events on 26th April in Mumbai ? I have my interview scheduled that day and need some information. Also will there going to be any kind of written assessment before the group interviews ?

What are the placement prospects of PGPM. Genuine responses please. Details : 6.5 YearWorkexp in IT with 97.07 in CAT2017,95.40 in XAT 2019. Interested in SPJIMR PGPM.

Why only placement report on website is of 2017? No placements in 2018? (Putting report of 2019 on website may tk time, but 2018?)

How good is my profile for PGPM, pls evaluate? Xth-72% XIIth-62% BTech in Food Technology-81% Had 2 year gap after 12th for academic preparations Working exp as of now-72 months Working as Manufacturing Executive with ITC Ltd, have prior experience with Nestle India & Parle Agro. Expecting GMAT above 680. Pls review & revert Thanks in advance

Dear Team, Please advise if the results for early offers PGPM are out? Thanks!

Hello all,

What is the average GMAT score requirement for PGPM ? I have received a profile based call for interview, but I havent reported my GMAT score till now.

Profile:

10th: 96% ICSE

12th: 83% State Board

B Tech from NIT Rourkela in Computer Science and Engineering, 8 CGPA

5 years work-ex in Oracle Financial Services as Senior Consultant

Hi team,

I have not received the interview location for Bangalore location.

Interview date @ 21 June 2:00 PM.

Can you please help here.

What is the cutoff through Xat ? I have 5 yrs of work ex and 91.07 in xat 2018. Kindly help!

Hi Can the applicant get the status of profile selection or rejection in the website?? I have applied on 15th June.If I did not receive a mail till now.Can I assume that it is rejected?

What is the lastdatw to apply for SP JAIN PGPM 2019 BATCH

Hi all,

When are the first round of early offers expected ?

Hi i have given GMAT Last week and scored little lower than the indicative required score mentioned in this group. I am planning to re appear for GMAT in August mid. If I submit my score to SPJIMR now, will I be eligible for resubmission in August mid? ADCOM Please suggest

Hi. Can i apply the PGPM course with 8 years of experience.

Hi, Did anyone receive early offers from sp jain yet ?

Hi ADCOM,   

https://www.pagalguy.com/@adcom.pgpm

Please evaluate my profile.

10th : 87.73

12th: 81.2

Grad: 82.31 (though in my university certificate it is 8.24 or 82.4 according to their weitage calculation  but in spjain portal all 8 semester got summed up as 82.31 )

Workex: 5 years . IT/Software . 

Profile: Data warehousing, data architecture, Analytis

Cat 2016: 91.16, GMAT : 590 (very low, so I decided to apply through cat)

General Engineer Female

Is there any chance of getting interview call?

Any idea when the early offer result will be announced?