Post Graduate Certification Program in Business Intelligence & Analytics

As Mr. Nic Smith, Microsoft BI Solutions Marketing, said, “BI is about providing the right data at the right time to the right people so they can make the right decisions.” Traditional BI platforms have provided companies with insights, but only through hands-on work by the data team. Modern business intelligence services, however, give professionals the tools they need to become their own data scientists.

The Post-Graduate Certification Program in Business Intelligence and Analytics at EduBridge has been designed to produce data experts who can provide popular modern BI services.

A team of Master Trainers with extensive training and expertise is in charge of this comprehensive training program.

You will receive training on how to work with data utilizing various technologies that assist businesses in making wiser business decisions.

Four concepts—**The Foundation of BI, Predictive Analytics and Machine Learning, BI Tools and Techniques with the Application Domain of BI, and Analytics—**will be covered in this curriculum. Every phrase aims to instill the domain’s strong conceptual and practical foreground. Through projects and case studies, Capstone Live projects, and other learning opportunities, you will have a solid understanding of how to plan, monitor, and interact with data to make educated business decisions. Along with Python and its sophisticated libraries used for Predictive Analytics and Machine Learning, you may grasp BI languages and tools like Tableau, R, SAS, Informatica, and Datastage.

This program aims to empower you to be a BI & Analytics professional and make you proficient enough to derive meaningful insights from the data resources supporting companies’ business expansion and growth.

For job-seeking aspirants like you, now is the ideal moment to enroll in this course and launch a successful career with the help of our Dedicated Placement Manager forum.

Recruiters constantly look for candidates with the necessary analytical and logical thinking abilities. Due to this, we have included an Expert Course on “Aptitude Skills” with this course that is worth INR 3000 completely FREE!!

This course will,

• Help you become a master in data analytics along with Excel, R, SQL.
  • Provide insight into Machine Learning algorithms and their implementation using R programming.
  • Assist you in effectively using Tableau and Power BI, the most in-demand data visualization tools.
  • Provide hands-on learning experience in data visualization using R. Give you a flavour of ETL tools like Informatica and IBM Datastage Introduce learners to concepts of big data analytics using Apache Hadoop.
  • Introduce the KNIME analytics platform, free, open-source software for creating data science.

We hope that you will gain the required knowledge from this program and demonstrate the skills learnt.

All the best!

List of valuable courses for Business Intelligence & Analytics are as below and must give it a look if you are looking for one.

-EduBridge Learning
-Ugrad
-Coursera
-Simplilearn
-edx

I graduated from Btech in the IT branch in 2015, and I’ve worked in IT for six years. I want to study business intelligence for my MBA while doing my job.
The material mentioned above, in my opinion, will enable me to develop and advance my knowledge while I pursue my MBA aspiration.
If someone here can give me additional information about getting an MBA in business intelligence, that would be great.

Thank you!

hi @sidhantsalvi
How closely do these online degrees compare to those earned in universities and colleges?