[Official] XIM University Admissions Related Queries 2022-24 | PaGaLGuY

Best of luck to all the XAT 2022 aspirants!

2 Likes

Dear Aspirants,
The road so far might have been pitted with obstacles, but your grit and resilience made it better.
Take a moment, congratulate yourself on how far you have come and put all your hard work into giving it your best shot.
XIM wishes you all the best for XAT 2022!
#XAT #CAT #XIM #XIMB #MBA #Management #Bschool #Manager

1 Like

Is call based on cat score(oa 94.8 ,qa 86,da 84.55,verbal 98 Btech with 5 year gap) or simply based on cutoff?
Please help.

Hey @abhay_023

Calls are based on the sectional as well as overall cutoff set by the University.

Thank You!

Hi Admission team,
I am a domicile engineer candidate with 3 years of work exp in an IT company with good acads.

My CAT percentiles below:
VA - 65.20
LRDI - 72.77
QA- 74.81
Overall - 73.02

Is there any chance for me to get a call for the HRM program in subsequent rounds since I have slightly low verbal score ?

Also I have a GMAT score of 610 and NMAT score of 213.

hi admission team,I have two questions-
1)now that the CAT results are out,how and where am I supposed to upload my CAT scorecard?
2)i am a domicile candidate,how am I supposed to obtain my domicile certificate?when do we need to furnish it,at the time of the interview or during admission?

XIM University conducts XGMT or Xavier General Management Aptitude Test for admission into its several programs.

Apply now to get the opportunity to be a part of one of the top B-schools in the country, Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar. With a rich legacy of 34 years, XIM offers management courses governing several domains.
The last date for registration for XGMT 2022 is 10th January.

Apply now!

Hi Team of XIMB
Can you please tell me how to upload the score card as well as score of CAT-NMAT, as it is out now.
Please help me out.
TIA

Can you please comment whether I will be getting the call.

hi admission team, @VaishnaviMote
1)now that the CAT results are out,how and where am I supposed to upload my CAT scorecard?

Hi,
Sectional cutoff plays a very important role for getting a call from XIM university.

CAT
Previous years cat’s cutoff for domicile engineer
Verbal - 70
LRDI- 55
Quants - 55
Overall - 70

NMAT
Last time the cutoff marks were 227-240, with sectional cutoff playing a significant role. This time the paper was different, so the cutoff will be released soon.

GMAT
68 percentile overall and minimum 50 percentile in both the sections are essential to get a call from the college.

Good Luck with XGMT and the admission process ahead.

1 Like

Hi @Divyansh_garg

There is no need to upload the scorecard anywhere. The Institute will itself pull the score from application number of candidate and send shortlisted mail accordingly. Even if there is a need to upload additional documents, it will be communicated via mail officially.

All the best!

Hi @MBAAspirant11111

1. There is no need to upload the scorecard anywhere. The Institute will itself pull cat score from application number of candidate and send shortlisted mail accordingly. Even if there is a need to upload additional documents, it will be communicated via mail officially.

2. The domicile certificate information is available online and you can refer to that. Domicile certificate is needed at the time of verification of documents. That too will be communicated via mail during admissions.

All the best!

what about xat?

Mam please help me to know about RM cut off for domicile, non engineer, female …cat and XGMT cut off

Hi @Yash_Gupta1

For XAT
These were the cutoffs of last year.

BM (va/dm/qa) total
Orissa Domicile Engineers- (50/40/38) 75
Non Domicile Engineers- (72/60/50) 89

HRM(va/dm/qa) total
Orissa Domicile Engineers- (50/35/35) 70
Non Domicile Engineers-(70/50/50) 84

The cutoff may increase this year so please wait for the result. These values are there just to provide you with a proximate cutoff percentile.

All the best!

I have applied for XIMB before CAT results when will I be able to upload it??

Hi @Minal.ag
According to the past few years 's trend, the cutoff for RM is usually 5-6 percentile lower than that of HR in sectional as well as total percentile.

All the best!

Hi @me25

There is no need to upload the scorecard anywhere. The Institute will itself pull the score from application number of candidate and send shortlisted mail accordingly. Even if there is a need to upload additional documents, it will be communicated via mail officially.

All the best!