Any concerns regarding the college, admissions, admission process, results, fees and other related questions. Feel free to ask here. Officials from the college will address the same.
SIES College of Management Studies (SIESCOMS) was established in 1995 in Navi Mumbai. It is a reputed B-school in India, offering AICTE approved, 2-year PGDM programs. We have been rated as the 2nd Best Private Business School in Mumbai by Times of India, for the year 2020.
- PGDM in Pharmaceutical Management
- PGDM in Biotechnology
Specialization Offered for PGDM Program
- Human Resource
- Operations Management
- Data Science & Business Intelligence
- For PGDM
The candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks in all subjects.
- For PGDM Biotechnology & Pharmaceutical
The candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in any science subject or should have a Bachelor’s degree in pharmaceuticals
Registration start date : 15th January 2021
Application Fee: Rs. 2,000
Last date of registration with late fee: 30th April 2021
Application fee with late fee: Rs. 2,500
Qualifying Examination: CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT, ATMA, MH-CET.
- Candidates will be required to go through different rounds of final selection process for selection in the PGDM programs of SIES School of Business Studies. This includes Case Analysis, Group Discussion and Personal Interviews.
- The final merit list will be released on the basis of the following:
- Qualifying examination
- Case Analysis
- Group Discussion
- Personal Interviews
- Past Academic Performance
- Work Experience
Final Placement 2019-2020
Highest Package: Rs. 18 lakhs
Average Package: Rs. 7.28 Lakhs