[OFFICIAL] MBA 2023 Admissions at VIT Business School, Vellore

Queries related to MBA 2019 Admissions. Join the discussion to get all the Admission details like Fees, Cut Off, Placements, Eligibility and more.

Hello MBA Aspirants, Welcome aboard! Super excited to see you here. You are in the right place. This is the official discussion group for admissions at VIT Business School, Vellore. Join this group to ask any of the queries that you have to clarify all kinds of doubts that arise with regards to admission related activities. Feel free to reach out. Carpe Diem!

We know this is a tough time for all the MBA Aspirants in selecting the colleges and clearing their doubts. Our Team would love to clarify your doubts related to cut-off, placements, eligibility, important admission dates and deadlines. Please let us know your issue(s) and we will reply at the earliest. Looking forward to see you all in VIT-BS.

CAT 2018 Percentile- 76.84 (DILR-78.43,QA-56.9,VARC-82.23) Category-General Xth-73.1% XIIth(PCM)-70% BBA-77.5%(Aggregate till 4th Sem No work Experience. What are my Chances in VIT? Should I apply?

CAT 64 percentile 

10th 84

12th 59.33

BE 7.56 pointer out of 10 ..passout 2016

no work ex 

Category OBC

what are my chances 

should I apply

55.5 in graduation.. Am I eligible ?

What is the total fee for 2 years MBA course?

and placement scenario for 2018 and past years?

Cutoff in NMAT ?

will feb 2019 mat score be accepted?

Cmat percentile 77.7 10th % 79 12th % 67 Graduation 73 I belong to obc category Do I have any chances to get an admission. Should I apply .

Guys i forgot to fill three info in fore selection procesd which are required to be filled before selecting interview date Will they allow me to fill it again

I am not be able to send my documents by speed post but I mailed it on ur admission portal, is it ok? My application form will be accepted for gd pi. Is there any problem regarding document on gd pi day?

need calass sheet and homework sheet of mba guru or carrier launcher or ims 

i will pay 

Does vit accept cmat score? N whats the criteria for the admission?

MAT- 528.50 B.Com (H) J.D.Birla Institute 72.32 Any chance of getting call?

Is there 2nd round of gd pi in bhopal...? I fill the form but did not attempt the gd pi because of health issues...can u help me regarding this. I want to appear in gd pi.

Will there be any chances by getting into 2019-21 MBA batch by MAT Feb 2019 score and apply now ??

I had been put under wait list. Do I stand a chance?

plz suggest me 

If you have experience in the IT sector, Manufacturing sector, Energy/Oil sector, then, please help me out by filling up the following survey. Won't take more than 2 minutes of your time. https://docs.google.com/a/mhrod.in/forms/d/1xbmh1_Eqgijuh9KMhnjC2mR5w4YJw_699T4QGmOwcIQ/edit?usp=drivesdk

As CAT 2019 is round the corner, Departement of Management, BITS Pilani wishes you All The Best. 

https://www.bits-pilani.ac.in/pilani/management/Management