[Official] LBSIM Admission 2022-2024 | PaGaLGuY

@226038

Hello,
Yes you can definitely apply. We do accept students with no workex.

Apply on: forms.lbsim.ac.in
All the best!

What are chances of getting a interview
Call at 79 for general candidate

@226038

Hello,

It totally depends upon the pool of candidates for this year, as cutoffs vary each year depending upon various scenarios.
You can apply at forms.lbsim.ac.in

For more updates you can visit lbsim.ac.in

All the best!!

What will be the xat cutoff for this year ? @Pragati.shukla

@utivit141

Hello,

The cutoffs totally depend upon the results and the pool of candidates we receive.

However I would suggest you to fill the form at forms.lbsim.ac.in and for more updates you can visit lbsim.ac.in

All the best!!

What was the cut off of PGDM FM programme last year through CAT and XAT?

Hi, what are the placement stats for LBSIM this year, & when is the last date to apply the PG?

Hello Ayush
The cutoff varies every year depending on the pool of candidates applying for the course. There is no specific cutoff for each course individually.
Last year the cutoff range for CAT & XAT for all 3 courses was 80-85 %ile.

@shruti_1997
Hi Shruti,
LBSIM records yet another record breaking placement season for their PGDM batch of 2022. The average CTC was 11.3 LPA and the highest CTC was 25.91 LPA with recruitments from organizations like Wipro, Deloitte, Cognizant.
The last date for the online application is 31st January 2021.
You can apply at forms.lbsim.ac.in

For more information, kindly visit lbsim.ac.in

Hope this resolves your query
All the best!

My time at LBSIM has been outstanding. The robust curriculum at LBSIM helps develop technical skills and the never-ending club activities develop the managerial and soft skills needed to be effective in today’s dynamic business environment. The institute gives you many opportunities to upskill yourself if you’re proactive.

Lal Bahadur Shastri Institute of Management records yet another record-breaking placement season for its PGDM Programmes Batch of 2022. The average CTC offered was 11.3 LPA, with the highest CTC being 25.91 LPA with recruitments from prominent organizations like Morgan Stanley, Wipro, Deloitte, Cognizant, etc.

Apply now at: at: at: https://forms.lbsim.ac.in/

#LBSIM #BSchool #LalBahadurShastri #ManagementEducation

What could be the expected XAT cut off for LBISM for the year 2022

X,XII,Grad - 90/76/51
XAT-88
no work ex, done lots of freelancing works. non engineer bio background. graduated in 2018.
What are my chances of getting a call?.
I wish to specialize in marketing,FMCG sector in the future. Is there scope for the same through LBSIM, I am asking this because I have mostly heard people speak of LBSIM as a college more inclined towards finance and consulting.