International Institute of Sports Management is the pioneer in sports management education in India. Aspiring Candidates who want to pursue their studies in sports management, at the International Institute of Sports Management are shortlisted based on the holistic admission process.
The admission process comprises of 2 stages that facilitates in understanding the candidate’s liking & awareness towards the sports industry & their acumen for the business side of sports.
Candidates can also apply with their MAH-CET scores for Postgraduate level courses. Candidates are admitted to the programs considering both sectional and overall cut-offs.
The Admission Process at IISM have two stages: Stage I and Stage II
Stage I of the Admission Process for Master’s Degree & PGPs at IISM complete in two steps: 1) Caselets 2) SMAT & Overall Performance
Stage 1 of the Admission Process for Bachelor’s Degree at IISM complete in two steps: 1) Essay 2) SMAT & Overall Performance
- Caselets (for MSM & PGPs) is the first step in Stage I of the Admission Process. Here, an aspirant would receive 4 topics over an email. Each topic holds 20 marks for itself. Aspirants will be given two days to submit their Caselets back on the email Id: [email protected] . Caselets comprise a total of 80 marks and would be evaluated by an expert invigilator.
- About Caselets: The Caselets are designed to extract and evaluate the best of knowledge of the aspirant. It consists of cases- that will give a fair idea on how aspirants think, their outlook towards circumstances, knowledge on current affairs and proficiency in making Plan of Action.
- Essay (for BSM) in Stage I is a step wherein aspirants will have to share an Essay on a particular topic given. This consist of 80 marks. Aspirants will be given two days to submit their essay on the email Id: [email protected]
This will be evaluated by an expert invigilator.
- The second step consists of Overall Performance & SMAT
- The Overall Performance considers the Academic score, Sports Achievements & Extra-curricular Activities for 20 marks.
- About SMAT: The test is specially designed to cater to a very specific domain – i.e. sports management. The test focuses on candidate’s liking & awareness towards the sports industry & their acumen for the business side of sports.
This Stage will be an online, Video-Call based Personal Interview for 120 marks.
The total weightage of Stage I and Stage II will be 300. Aspirants needs to score 60% cumulative of Stage I and Stage II in order to secure Admission at IISM.
The final offer letter will be reflected on the candidate’s dashboard.