[Official] IMI New Delhi Admissions 2022-24| PaGaLGuY

Current active wait-list Number 11 (PGDM BFS), Chances of clearing?

• High
  • Neutral
  • Low

0 voters

• Current active waitlist number 34, PGDM (BFS), chances of clearing?
  • High
  • Low
  • Neutral

0 voters

Hi! Can anyone please tell the commencement date of 2022-24 batch?
@Shashank_Chouhan

ANyone who have CL or ims portal please contact, I am interested in buying

Hello @Shreyas99

The tentative date of the commencement of the program is first week of August. The official information on this would be released soon.

@Shashank_Chouhan I received the full refund amount except for the initial 75k a few days back. When can I expect the the remaining amount to be refunded?

1 Like

Hi,
@Shashank_Chouhan
I got my waitlist mail yesterday and my Waitlist no is 62 , what are the chances of converting this?

Also from my waitlist provisional offer it’s not clear on which program i’m waitlisted for as it says “Waitlist Offer of Admission to PGDM program 2022-2024” so is this for PGDM core or other branches?

1 Like

Hi ,
@Shashank_Chouhan or does anyone has an idea about when is the last fee paying date for all the people who got their provisional offer in June ? Might help with predicting the next waiting list movement.

1 Like

Hi @tanvipareek99

The complete refund should ideally take 7-10 business days.

1 Like

Hi @kumar_divyam

The waitlist movement depends on a lot of factors. However, as per last year trends, there might be a slim chance at 62.

Yes, you are waitlisted for the PGDM Core Program.

You can expect the next list by Mid June at the earliest. However, you can raise a ticket on your application dashboard to know the current status, any time before the new lists are released.

Hope this helps

1 Like

Thanks

1 Like

Hi @Saurabh122

The waitlist has been moving a bit slow this year. But as per previous year trends, you stand a decent chance of clearing it.

You can check the current status by raising a ticket on your dashboard.

1 Like

Hi @VasuKaushal , when is the last date for fee payment for the latest merit list?
and would the waitlist movement continue till the commencement of the course?

Hi @kumar_divyam

You can expect an updated waitlist by Mid June at the earliest, since the last date for fee payment is 13th June.

As per previous years’ trends, the waitlist movement happens till the course commences.

I applied for a refund on May 26 so it has been more than 10 days now.

Hi @tanvipareek99

Please drop a mail to [email protected] and keep [email protected] in CC.

You are required to put the details of the account that was used for paying the fee. Please do mention the date of application of withdrawal as well.

Hi @Saurabh122

The next update can be expected around end of this month. However, you can always raise a ticket through your student dashboard for an updated WL number.

Hi! The waitlist numbers has not been updated. It’s the same as it was during 1st week of June. 2 of my own batchmates have withdrew admission post that, yet the number has not been updated.

Can you please look into it and make sure that list is updated asap. Other colleges have deadlines of 29th may for fee submission. Thank You!

Hi @Saurabh122

The waitlist was updated after 13th June.

If you still need an updated number, please raise a ticket from the dashboard.

When can we expect next updated list for pgdm hrm waitlisted?

1 Like