Join the discussion on IMDR, Pune Admission 2020-22 and Get the details about the Admission Process, Fees, Campus, Placements, cut off and much more.
Established in the year 1974, Institute of Management Development and Research is a leading Management Institute in Pune, Maharashtra. It is a constituent unit of the Deccan Education Society and is affiliated to the University of Pune. The institute aims to create a learning environment where individuals can discover themselves, be productive, and can be creative, while also emphasizing on relatedness with the outside world.
Brief Description of the PGDM Program
The Post Graduate Diploma in Management offered at IMDR is based on the Instructional Systems Design Methodology, which seeks to integrate multiple disciplines so as to make management education a field of practice. Students learn inside as well as outside of the classroom, with assignments, case studies, field studies, etc.
• Duration: 2 years (4 semesters)
• Mode: Full-time residential program
1. Some of the core/ foundation courses offered are- Statistics, Economics, Business Accounting, Information Processing.
2. Some of the electives are- Marketing, Finance, International Trade, Human Resources.
3. 8-week internship after the completion of the first two semesters in a business organization.
• Eligibility Criteria:
1. Must have graduated with a degree in any discipline with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates).
2. Final year students are eligible; must have scored at least 50% marks in the immediately preceding examination.
3. A candidate that is selected but is yet to receive their graduation mark sheet shall have to submit it within a specific period of time; his/her admission is treated as being provisional.
5. Academic performance, entrance exam results, and interview performance will determine the final selection.
• Admission Process:
1. Fill the online Application form.
2. Enter profile details and attach scanned photograph and signature.
3. Provide 10th and 12th-grade details.
4. Provide entrance examination details.
5. Make the payment through the CC Avenue (payment gateway screen); pay using debit/credit card, internet banking, or cash payment.
6. Shortlisted candidates shall be informed about the interview via email.
7. Selected candidates shall receive an email regarding payment of fees, the commencement of course, etc.
8. Complete the hostel admission process.
• Fees: Rs.2,50,000 (inclusive of tuition fee, admission fee, development fee, library, and IT services, learning material and examination, career advancement fee, student activities, skill development, and certificates fee).
For More Information Please Visit Following:
Official Website: http://www.imdr.edu/
Facebook Group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/267483850649458/