[Official] FORE School of Management, New Delhi Admissions 2022-24 | PaGaLGuY

Hey Smita,
25th January is the last date to fill the form, so kindly fill it Asap.
Link- https://admissions.fsm.ac.in/pgdm-application-form
All the best.

A lot of comments.

Last Few Hours!
Apply now and become associated with a pioneer institute in management education.

Link – Home

ezgif.com-gif-maker

FORE School of Management wishes you a Happy 73rd Republic Day!
Saluting and celebrating everyone who made independent India a reality.
Here’s to a future marked by education transformation, learning, innovation, and progress.

Hi I made the payment for the application form on 25th. But soon after there was a family emergency and I had to leave and I could not complete my application and upload the necessary documents please help me out in completing my application.
@Ibrahim_FORE

Hi John,
Since you have made the payment, you can still upload your documents now.
In case of any other issue, kindly DM.
All the best!

Hi I tried doing the same but there are no options for editing the form. Attaching the screenshot here. Kindly look into it.

When will be the admission list or shortlist for 2022-24 batch will be out?

Hi Nidhi,
The shortlist will be announced soon.
Till then keep a close check on any notification from the college.
All the very best!

1 Like

Faculty is the forte of FORE School of Management and proud to have the largest bank of Core Faculty - almost 53 encompassing an optimum mix of pure academicians and industry experts. Many former IIM faculties, having high academic credentials with a wide variety of national, international and industrial experience are a part of the FORE family. They have an impeccable track record of imparting quality management education. Eminent experts from the corporate sector and other reputed institutions, who visit FORE, aptly support the Core faculty. Efforts of the core faculty are duly supplemented with the industry experts who are invited on a regular basis. They not only add value to our various programs by sharing their practical experiences with the students, but also contribute immensely in updating the course curriculum to match up to the expectations of the industry.

• More than seventy-five percent of the Faculty at FORE School of Management, New Delhi have a Bachelors, Masters, Ph.D. degree from at least one of the reputed IIT, IIM, JNU, FMS, MDI-Gurgaon, DU, NITIE, XLRI, MICA, FCA or a Foreign University.
  • More than seventy-two percent of the Faculty at FORE School of Management, New Delhi have Corporate experience.
  • Most of the Faculty at FORE School of Management, New Delhi have a DOCTORAL degree (Ph. D.) from reputed Institutes/Universities in India and abroad.

Hello folks
I have 640 in GMAT and 4.5 years of work experience
General- non-engineer female. ANy chnace i can get a PI call?

1 Like

Scored 85 percentile in XAT, chances of getting call for core ?

Hi Souvik
You have a very good chance for the call.
Shortlist will be anounced soon, till then keep a close check on any notifications from the college.
All the Best

FORE School of Management, New Delhi, was privileged to invite Mr Abhinav Agarwal, Founder Frugal Company for ASTITVA 4.0 organised by the Center for Research and Innovation in Frugal Technology (CRIFT). He shared his valuable insights with the students on Frugal Thinking for Exponential Change.

Mr Agarwal enlightened the students about how Grassroot innovations are taking place and their widespread impact on the community. He also explained how cognitive biases resists and slowdowns the innovations. He also shared exciting analogies and explained why it is crucial to create value from limited resources, especially in the covid scenario. Mr Agarwal also emphasised that by using the Frugal approach, many cost-effective innovations are possible.

Mr Abhinav Agarwal engaged with the students by answering their questions and doubts during the interactive session.

We express our immense gratitude to Mr Agarwal for taking the time to provide such an insightful session.

#FORE #FORESchoolofManagement #Frugality #Innovation

FORE School of Management congratulates Hardeep Khurana, Udita Chatterjee and Rahul Beer for becoming PPI holders and being chosen as the national finalists at the VIP G.E.A.R. All India Corporate Case Study Competition. The event saw more than 4000 entries and participants from some of the country’s leading B-Schools like ISB, MDI, IIMs, etc.

When the shortlist will be out?

Hi Smrutidas,
The shortlist will be announced very soon.
Till then Keep a close check on any notification via the college.
All the best!

Can someone explain this?
What’s the exact avg. placement figure of FORE, this year?
11.4 LPA/ 11.75 LPA/ 14.04 LPA

Also, if till 90% of the batch placed it’s 11.75 LPA, How it becomes 14.04 LPA at the end? What’s your batch strength?

2 Likes

Hi Dev,
The exact placement data is available on the site, you can refer to that.
Cheers!

Greetings Everyone,
We know you all have been waiting for the shortlist for quite some time.
And we have a piece of news for you all!
The shortlist will be announced tomorrow!
Please keep a close check on any notification from the college.
All the very best for Interviews.

3 Likes