[OFFICIAL] DoMS IIT Madras 2023-25

Chances for conversion, Cat 91.27(94/57/94) ,10/12/grad - 89/89/74 ,Work ex - 38 months on Jan 2022, Nc Obc
  • Sure -100%
  • Bright -75%
  • Good - 50%
  • Little -25%
  • Poll check

0 voters

Grab your opportunity to be part of one of the most prestigious institutes in India.
The applications for the MBA Program (Batch 2022-24) at the Department of Management Studies (DoMS), IIT Madras are open. Apply using the link below.

https://doms.iitm.ac.in/admission/

Last date to apply: January 31, 2022, Midnight

CAT percentile
OA - 87.30
DILR - 96.90
VARC - 78.04
QA - 63.11

NC-OBC
Female
Fresher- BCA Graduate 2022 (Non Engg)

Currently in Graduation: 87.4%
12th : 58.2%
10th : 77.16%

Any chances to get call or convert DoMS IIT Madras ??
@doms_iitm

Very good chances…

91 percentile, (general- non eng -female)
1 year work ex
9/7/8
Any chances?

u will get a call for sure and have pretty good chances of conversion. Pls do prepare for the interviews.

its a sure convert bro if you perform pretty descent in the interviews

that won’t be a big issue bro. DoMS IIT M considers only the overall score. Prepare well for the interviews.

go for it man. with a pretty descent interview, you have excellent chances of conversion.

you even have an excellent chance for conversion. go for it.

Just a piece of advice for all those who gonna apply for DoMS IITM, GEM with pretty descent acads and an overall CAT score above 90 have a pretty descent chance of conversion provided you perform pretty well in the interviews. Females don’t have a huge advantage in the selection process but yeah, there are some extra points. But of course, there are reservation quotas for categories.
NB: Based on last year process. DM for more details

CAT - OA 95.84 percentile. 94.4/81.5/73.2. BBA-LLB. 10 months work ex. What are my chances for shortlist?

@soubhagyas14 sure shortlist and excellent chance of conversion. You fall under the top 50% of IIT Madras profiles

Thank you for your prompt response :smiley:

What are my chances of getting a call from IIT Madras?
CAT - 75.21 (VARC - 82.75, DILR - 35.85, QA - 81.99)
X - 89.83, XII - 93, B.E - 81.1
Female, NC-OBC
2 years of work experience

The Department of Management Studies, IIT Madras takes great pride in announcing the successful completion of placements for the MBA Batch of 2022. New recruiters and an increase in package numbers were some of the key highlights of the placement drive. The detailed report can be found in the link below.

https://doms.iitm.ac.in/images/placements/Final_Placement_Report_2022_.pdf

The applications for the MBA Program (Batch 2022-24) at the Department of Management Studies (DoMS), IIT Madras, are open. Apply using the link below.

https://doms.iitm.ac.in/admission/

Last date to apply: January 31, 2022, Midnight

Hi admins.

I went through the site and found about the composite score and weightage based on which PI calls are to be announced. But I could not find out any formula to calculate my CS. Is the CS not published or am I not looking at the right documents?

Kindly help me out. Thanks!

Hi team,

I can’t enter my 10th and 12th marks since I can’t enter a number larger than 10. How can I enter my marks then?

same query

Hi @doms_iitm
In the 12th details, I am not able to put my marks. It is showing error message that we cannot put the number more than 10. Can I just fill % of aggregate marks and leave the CGPA colums empty?

Another query, the duration column is in year or months?
My Designation in the Work Exp is more than 20 characters. “Senior Systems Engineer”. I have mentioned it as “Senior Systems Eng” to make it under 20. Is it fine?

Thanks.