[Official] Athena School of Management Admission Query Thread

Join the discussion on Athena School of Management PGPM Admissions and Get all the information about Athena School Of Management Ranking, Athena School of Management Placements, Athena School of Management Fees, Athena School of Management Review and much more...

Athena School of Management is now accepting NMAT & GMAT   Scores for the 2018 - 20 PGPM Batch in Mumbai. Please visit our website  www.athenaschoolofmanagement.com/i/ or Call/Whatsapp on +919699589946 for more details.   

Athena School of Management is offering Scholarships worth Lakhs  to deserving Candidates for the 2018 - 20 PGPM Batch in Mumbai.  Please  visit our website www.athenaschoolofmanagement.com/i/ or Call/Whatsapp on +919699589946 for more details.  

Athena School of Management is offering Scholarships worth Lakhs  to deserving Candidates for the 2018 - 20 PGPM Batch in Mumbai.  Please  visit our website www.athenaschoolofmanagement.com/i/ or Call/Whatsapp on +919699589946 for more details.  

Athena School of Management is now accepting NMAT & GMAT   Scores for the 2018 - 20 PGPM Batch in Mumbai. Please visit our website  www.athenaschoolofmanagement.com/i/ or Call/Whatsapp on +919699589946 for more details.   

Athena School of Management is now offering Profile Based Admissions based on Entrance Scores , Academics, Extra curricular activities and Workex (if any). So start sharing your details for Profile Evaluations!

Athena School of Management has students from across India and The World! Students who have studied in US, UK, Bahrain, Madagascar, Nepal etc. have joined the Athena PGPM in Mumbai!

Athena School of Management has students from across India and The World! Students who have studied in US, UK, Bahrain, Madagascar, Nepal etc. have joined the Athena PGPM in Mumbai! Visit www.athenaschoolofmanagement.com/i or Call +919699589946 !

Athena is now accepting NMAT Windows 1,2 & 3 Scores as part of the Profile Evaluation. So go ahead and share your profile details with us for a Profile Evaluation!

Athena is now accepting NMAT 2017 Windows 1,2 & 3 Scores as part of the Profile Evaluation. So go ahead and share your profile details with us for a Profile Evaluation!

Athena is accepting GMAT Scores. Share your GMAT scores along with your Academic, Extra Curricular and Workex (if any) Details for Profile Evaluation by our team!

Athena is accepting GMAT Scores. Share your GMAT scores along with your Academic, Extra Curricular and Workex (if any) Details for Profile Evaluation by our team!

NMAT - 183 ; Grad - 74%, 12th - 82%, 10th - 79%; National Level Debater, State Level Swimmer; Workex - 01 Year in Advertising. Am I Eligible?

Xth - 76%, XIIth - 73%, Grad - 71%. 18 Months Work Experience in Finance Operatons. Rotaract Club Member. Love Trekking. NMAT - 191. What are my chances for Athena?? 

10th - 89.27% 12th - 67.33 Bachelors in Management studies - 6.5/7 CGPA Cfa level 1 passed Diploma in financial planning and wealth management from NMIMS university. Served as an Editor in Rotaract Bombay for 2017. Organized over 12 Rotaract events and compettions with international participation. Won Best Board of Director in the club for the same. Also recognized as one of the best district editors and events (Have certificates) Volunteering in a local children NGO for more than a year. Volunteered in college nature and adventure centre for a year.

NMAT -211

Any chance for scholarship ? 

Athena School of Management is now offering Profile Based  Admissions based on Entrance Scores , Academics, Extra curricular  activities and Workex (if any). So start sharing your details for  Profile Evaluations! Visit the Link - https://www.pagalguy.com/discussions/athena-school-of-management-profile-evaluation-pagalguy-5399852392382464  

NMAT 201; Grad - 76%, 12 - 74%, 10 - 77%; 30 Months Workex as a Media Researcher; AIESECer; 3 Months Rotary Youth Exchange to Mexico. Can I get a call from Athena?

Watch Athena MBA Students talk about their Journey and Experience as Students at Athena School of Management - India's Most Exclusive Business School! Think MBA - Think Athena! https://youtu.be/YXx9bNWn1ns !

Hi I scored 185, quant 74 LR 60 language 51... I have good academics 10th 92.16% 12th 93.5% Btech 91.1% gold medalist in our college Active Social worker at LIONS club, FETA edu society Work experience: 2yrs SAP SCM SD & CRM Consultant

Rajiv Sharma, Director - HSBC speaking to Athena MBA Students about the  Telecom & IT Sectors from an Equity Perspective as part of the  Athena Corporate Connect Series! Think Corporate Connect - Think MBA -  Think Athena!   https://youtu.be/inhatG5A5PA