[OFFICIAL] 2023 - 2025 DoMS, NIT Trichy - MBA Admission Queries & Discussions

Dear aspirants, 

Greetings from DoMS, NIT Trichy! Welcome to the admission thread for the batch 2023. Feel free to ask any query pertaining to admission process and procedures.

Thanks and regards, Admssion Committee, DoMS NIT Trichy.

1. What is the cutoff for OBC last year? 2. What will be the procedure for admission this year. 3. Is there any advantages given to workex people while selection. Having a 2.5 year of workex.

CAT: 73.94%ile (with VA-97.07%ile)

Work-ex: 30 months (IT).

General/Male/Non-Engineer.

With bunch of extra-curriculars, awards & recognitions!

Can I apply & Expect a call?!

Hey Folks! 

We are the Admissions Committee of DoMS NIT Tiruchirappalli and we are here to clear all your queries regarding the College and admissions. Feel free to ping us here and we will get back to you at the shortest time possible. 

Check out the social media platforms of DoMS NIT Trichy:

LinkedIn: shorturl.at/tuxDL

Instagram: shorturl.at/dpqLV

Facebook: shorturl.at/dmqAC

Kudos!!

CAT - 76 percentile 10th - 85.5(cbse) 12th - 75(cbse) Ug:- civil engineering 64(anna University) OBC NC ANY CHANGE OF CALL?

Department of Management Studies NIT Tiruchirapalli, is all set to invite MBA aspirants to the 43rd batch ,2021-23. You can visit the official webpage www.domsnitt.in for further updates.

Instagram: shorturl.at/ixyV6

Facebook: shorturl.at/mvCDN

LinkedIn: shorturl.at/iwCFN

The registrations for Batch 43 (2021-23) of DoMS NIT Trichy is open. Visit the official website www.domsnitt.in for the instructions and filling of the application form.

Instagram: shorturl.at/joyR7

Facebook: shorturl.at/hxA35

LinkedIn: shorturl.at/hrBKN

Hi Team,

While creating my registration , i have given the mailing address different than my CAT2020 id .. I have not got any information for payment in my mail too.

Kindly help and advise.

EWS Category My cat score is 86%ile VARC 71%ile, DILR 97%ile, QA 67%ile. 10th - 87.4% 12th - 89.67% Graduation 73.56% (B.com.) 2019 pass out no wrokex is there any chance of getting call and conversion for NIT Trichy ?

The application of admissions to Batch 43 (2021-23) of DoMS NIT Trichy is currently open. Kindly fill the application form before the due date of Feb 15, 2021. The admission process details are available at the official web page of DoMS NIT Trichy. To know more about the college, and the specifications offered please browse through the admission brochure provided here.

http://www.domsnitt.in/admission/Admission_Brochure_2021.pdf

Admissions open for MBA 2021-23 at DoMS NITT

Instagram: shorturl.at/brxV8

Facebook: shorturl.at/iPX56

LinkedIn: shorturl.at/kmuFN

I have submitted the payment details with screenshot on 8th Jan 2020. Till now i didn't received any confrmation mail .Can you please confirm how much time it will take to received the confirmation mail??

And what is the cutoff for NC-OBC this year?

Cat 2020- 84.63 percentile (VA-84+; LR-79+; QA-78+), Gen/UR Category, BBA- 72, 12th-73 (science), 10th- 77.6, Work- Ex- 3 years+(1.5 yrs pvt; 1.5 yrs+ PSB)... What are the chances? 

is there any weightage given for academics during the initial shortlisting process?

CAT 2020 OA 57.69 percentile

M.tech 5yr integrated 88%

12th (CBSE) 76.2%

10th (CBSE) 93.1%

12 months work experience as Market Research Executive

Category: OBC-NC

Engineer male.

Any chance of getting a call? Am i eligible to apply?

how many mba seats are available in doms nit trichy?

one photocopy is enough for all the documents to be send by post??

is there any sectional cutoff for admission?

CAT= 78.87 % (DI= 92.53%   QA= 91.63%  VA= 13.53% )

10th= 86.18%

Diploma= 80.47%

BE=8.17 CGPA

NC-OBC

Any chance for call??

Cat 79.5% work experience- 13 months 10th- 94 12th-89 Btech- 6.5 GEM candidate...any chance for converting nit trichy?