[Official] 2017-19 VIT Business School, Chennai Admission Queries

VIT Business School Chennai MBA Admission queries

Placement : VIT Business School Chennai has a consistent placement record of more than 95% in the last 5 years (from inception). Students are placed in various diversecompanies like CTS, TCS, HCL, SBI, City Union Bank, Peps India, Khazana Jewellery, IndusInd Bank, South Indian Bank, CAMS, Idea Cellular, ABT group, Sundaram Finance, Indegene, Godrej, Zomato, Kotak Life, Mahindra Finance etc. The average salary for last year was 5.25 Lakhs per annum and highest salary was 8.5 Lakhs CTC

Santhi Krishna 

Information Architect, Ford Motor Company, USA   

I am Santhi Krishna MBA student at VIT, Chennai campus. I have worked in IT company Tata Consultancy Services for about 10 years. I had taken leave for 2 years to continue by Masters education. It was a tough decision for me to take leave from my company and return to a college atmosphere. I was apprehensive about moving out of my comfort zone in TCS, but in IT field it is always necessary to reinvent yourself to stay competitive. All my apprehensions about being able to adjust to college disappeared once I joined VIT Chennai campus. Teachers and students were warm and welcoming and helped me get back to campus atmosphere. VIT has a long list of accomplished Professors who are the subject matter experts in their area of specialization. Moreover there are frequent guest lectures organized in liaison with Industry experts. Opportunities are ample in VIT to work with professors on live projects and research papers. Students also get to showcase their talents through various clubs and competitions organized by the college. Teaching at VIT is comprehensive including assignments to understand concepts, field visits when required, case studies and guest lectures. Grading system followed in VIT is transparent and encourages students to understand the concepts rather than mug up from text books. Overall I feel blessed for being able to study at one of the premier Management schools in the country.  

Peshimam Khafeel Ahmed, 

Senior Manager, Central Bank of India. 

"A winner is someone who recognizes his God-given talents, works his tail off to develop them into skills and uses these skills to accomplish his goals". This was exactly what I was motivated upon as a student of VIT Business School, Chennai Campus. It was not a place where I just learned, but it was the place where I got inspired, learned to dream and nurture my dream to become what I am now.    VIT B-School is an adobe of Perseverance, Pro-activeness and Prudence. Right from the trimester pattern of study, FFCS (Fully Flexible Credit System), Industrial visits, projects, Seminars, Group-discussions and case studies, one can study at their liberty and choice. Dedicated and expert faculty, its amazing infrastructure and world class library which is well-equipped with access to the best of resources, relevant guidance, constant motivation and the positive energy makes it the right place for every student to nurture themselves to become professional managers and to face the challenges confidently in the corporate world. It also prepares every student for the Campus placements in the best way possible and almost all the students are placed with good companies.    I was recruited as Manager (Scale-2 direct recruitment) by the Central Bank of India in the Campus Placement Programme and got promoted as a Senior manager(Scale-3) through Fast track mode in 2 years from my joining based on my Performance. My career growth, the confidence I have and skills i have developed, I attribute a large part of it to my experience in VIT B-School and its motivating and expert faculty.          

Tuition Fee Waiver 

o Students with valid CAT / XAT / GMAT score of 95 percentile and above are eligible for full tuition fee waiver 

o Students with valid CAT / XAT / GMAT score of 90 percentile and above are eligible for 50% tuition fee waiver 

o Students with valid MAT score of above 790 (791 to 800) are eligible for full tuition fee waiver 

o Students with valid MAT score in the range of 760 to 790 are eligible for 50% tuition fee waiver 

o NMAT score: above 345 full tuition fee waiver; 325-345 50% tuition fees Waiver  

Rajana Thomas Alen

HR Executive, Cognizant Technology Solutions   

It was a great learning experience at VIT University with the heterogeneous environment during 2013-2015. The Chennai Campus provided us with the essential managerial skills that are required in the corporate to excel as a leader in the relevant field. I found a position as an HR Executive at Cognizant Technology Solutions working with the Talent Branding Team, through campus placement. I was able to achieve this with utmost co-operation & motivation from our beloved faculties who helped us to nurture our skills and always kept us positive and motivated throughout the course.

Niranjan S 

Human Resource Manager,  

Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) 

VIT Business School has excellent campus and faculty. Studying here after working for few years, helped improve my professional values and business ethics.   VITBS has nurtured my capabilities to potential usable skills. VITBS helped me to grow not only professionally but holistically, as a good human being.   Learning culture is way too good, so as the standards of the top B-Schools in the country. Being the master in Digital & e-learning, VITBS enhances education through relevant practical examples and caselets, which were discussed in the class, that helps me a lot in the Industry.   

Truly... A place to learn! A chance to grow!!    

Niranjan S  MBA - Human Resources  Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Limited  

Eligibility 

Any Full-time Degree with 60% Marks 

Valid GMAT/CAT/XAT/NMAT/MAT Score 

Highlights   of the Program

· Excellent placement 

· Upto100 Percent tuition fee waiver for meritorious students 

· Dual Degree Option (University of Michigan- Dearborn, USA) 

· Scope for Summer Internship Abroad (China, Dubai, France, Germany, Malaysia, Singapore, and USA) 

· Adjunct Faculty from Abroad and Industries 

· Industrial Visits 

· Lecture Series by Experts from the Industries 

· Industry Oriented Curriculum 

· Analytics Component in all Specialization 

· Active Alumni Network  

· Student Clubs for Extra Curricular Activities 

· Bus Facility Available for Day-Scholars  

· Hostel Facility Available

One doubt.. I am going to appear for MAT MAY 2017.. Am i eligible? And what is the last date to apply online for vit mba 2017-19 ??