[email protected] KJ Somaiya

Hi Puys & Somaiya Seniors… I think as results are now out for PGDM and IB and is underway for MMS…I thought of starting a thread where seniors can give some insight as to what it is like to be a SIMSRian…Lets have some good discussion on…

Hi Puys & Somaiya Seniors..

I think as results are now out for PGDM and IB and is underway for MMS..I thought of starting a thread where seniors can give some insight as to what it is like to be a SIMSRian....Lets have some good discussion on varying topics from acads..extra curicular events..placements(being in pg norms) and hostel life as it l be happening time with 600 ppl sharing a hostel. The people should get some fair idea as to how it would be like spending 2 years at institute. Refrain from the same old questions of packages n all..enough i guess..If you have decided to go for it ..its better to know good things abt the institute and seniors can share their memorable moments with us..

All the best puys..Happy MBA'ing..

Hi all,
I have a few queries to seniors
I am waitlisted # 35 in IB

1. Is there any arrangement of loan tie-up?

2. Which is the preferred bank to take loan from?

3. Do I need to contact the bank before 28th (the day on which they called waitlisted students for admission, we need to be ready with dd of 1.75 lac)

4. Are my friends n family allowed to visit me in hostel (i m a girl)?

5. Can my sister stay overnight with me at hostel at kj somaiya?

Some questions may sound silly but they are important for me. Someone plz answer my doubts.

Thanks in advance.