What's the cutoff fr different exams
PGDM In Marketing and Digital Media offered only in Mumbai Campus
Marketing specialization includes an in-depth study of Digital Media Marketing in addition to the mainstream marketing methodologies. India is one of the fastest growing digital media markets in the world. With the advent of broadband and 3G, Indians are becoming voracious consumers of digital content Consumers & businesses are increasingly shifting their attention from traditional marketing media- television, radio, and print; to digital media. A long-term, strategic investment of resources in digital media is now the norm for companies
across industries. The ‘Marketing and Digital Media’ specialization enables students to understand the role of digital media in successful marketing strategies. In the form of a dual-specialization, the curriculum for this program includes a full suite of modern Marketing courses, as well as in-depth training in Digital Media & Marketing .Highest Pacakge - 9.6 Lac and Average is 5.2 Lac Average. Apply now. https://forms.itm.edu/pgdm
Know how scholarship of ITM is helping students to achieve their goals...https://www.pagalguy.com/articles/scholarship-testimonial-5-itm-navi-mumbai
Let the fun begin...2k18
ITM Business School, Kharghar conducted HR Symposium event on the date 15th December, 2018.
This event was conducted for the external under graduates on the topic “Career Guidance”. To enlighten students with their knowledge the following panelists were invited:
1. Ms. Hashwin Chawla - Assistant Manager-HRBP at Wipro
2. Mr. Harish Gupta – Head Commercial Joint President at M/S Prism Cement
3. Mr. Rajmani Pandey – VP – Reliance Jio
4. Mrs. Manjeet Dhillon – Sr. VP and Head HR – Kotak Securities
5. Mr. Rohit Vallaspalli – Business HR Manager – Abbott Healthcare
6. Mr. R.S.S. Mani – Director –ITM Bussiness School, Kharghar
The day started with the lightening of lamp and chanting of saraswati vandana.
Professor R.S.S.Mani enlightened the crowd with the importance of education and how important it is to be consistent in the work one does. One should be confident enough and never give up on their work.
His talk was followed by the panelist talk where each panelist shared their experience. Following where the important point if discussion in the session:
1. One should discover their own passion and work towards it with patience and dedication.
2. Being humble and appreciative is very important in life.
3. Doing one’s SWOT Analysis is important to identify and discover themselves. It helps in understanding oneself and also helps in finding the which path to take ahead.
4. NEVER GIVE UP. One always need to keep trying and give in the best in whatever they are doing and have chosen to do.
5. Another name of Failure is Experience. One should learn from their failures and make sure to improve themselves instead of giving up.
6. It is not possible to please to please everyone one works with, what is important is what you are doing is right and ethical.
7. “Learning” is the key to success. No matter where you are one should learn from what they do.
It was a great platform where each panelist shared their experiences and great insights with students on how to direct themselves in the right path for their future. Students could gain better understanding on how to look forward to their career. The young dynamic youth who are soon going to enter the corporate world are now better placed directionally.
Panel Discussion at ITM, Navi Mumbai - Wellness at workplace
ITM Scholarship motivated me to set higher goals https://www.pagalguy.com/articles/scholarship-testimonial-2-itm-navi-mumbai
Proud to earn 100% Scholarship
Earning a scholarship would keep reminding me to work hard and motivate me to achieve my goals
NMAT SCORE-178 X - 80% XII - 80% Graduation CGPA - 7 I am a female and I have done graduation in law. From which colleges I can get call?
ITM Business School, Kharghar, HR department, invited Guest Mr. Aman Prakash (HR Business Partner) Capgemini..
ITM Business School, Kharghar, HR department, invited Guest Mrs. Banashree Basu (HR Business Partners) in Pidilite Industries Limited for a guest lecture on 29th Sept 2018 for PGDM-HR (2017-19) batch.
grad commerce 67
call from itm?
What is the last date to apply through NMAT score for ITM?
HR Guest Lecture -
ITM Business School, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai in collaboration with Indian Society for Training & Development(ISTD), Navi Mumbai Chapter, organised a workshop for their HR students. on “Compensation & Benefits Management” on September 22, 2018, at ITM Kharghar Campus. The resource person was Mr Siva Ravi Teja V, Human Resource Business Partner, Reliance Jio Infocom Ltd.
Nmat-174 10th-86.14 12th-85 Grads (till 2nd year)-61.53 What are the chances of getting a call? Also what is the average package provided?
PGDM -HR (2018-20) students got this golden and enriching opportunity to interact with Mr. Ravish Saily, Sr. VP- Human Resources, Royal Bank of Scotland.
HR Department at ITM Business School, Kharghar organised an Industrial Visit at Parle Products Pvt Ltd on 21st July 2018 for PGDM-HR students.
When will the shortlist for the General admissions be declared? Thank you.
Do we have to submit rest of the fee apart from 25k before june’19?